Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution

Go down 
+4
Danny Torrance
Moolissaw
Andrea Agosti
Arisaw Cox
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:00:01

Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Vlcsnap-03458

Welcome Houseguests,

Veto Players

Andrea Agosti
Beatrix Kiddo
Sofia Wylie
Christine Quinn
Nina Bo'nina Brown
Danny Torrance

When someone takes advantage of us for too long, we could be tempted to humiliate them, sometimes that humiliation is public like in Saw 3D. This is the test you will be facing today. I, @gallymeroreboot did a rewatch of the Saw movies before this game started. I publicly posted some random thoughts about it on my main Twitter account. I hope you paid attention or are at least good retrieving tweets because I sure do like to tweet & retweet, so it's a mess over there.

Below is a list of questions, the answers can be found in my tweets. The first Houseguest to answer all of the questions correctly, or the Houseguest that gets the most correct within 30 minutes will win the Power of Veto.

Rules

- Submit answers in your Diary Room
- You have 30 minutes
- You can only submit once so put all the answers in one post

Questions

1- Which Saw character did I use the "You Gone Learn Today" gif for?
2- Which Saw movie was I watching when I was listening to the song from La Petite Sirene?
3- Which trap did I single out as the one that I would die fast in?
4- Which character do I have a small crush on?
5- Which movie in the franchise did I not connect with the characters or story?
6- Which actress that plays in the Saw franchise do I claim to like in the Saw movies, but dislike in another role?
7- I said that watching these movies was like living what type of experience?
8- After which movie did I feel like the trap became rigged?
9- Describe the 2 people that I did not think deserved to be in a trap?
10- Which character do I mention has a hard go throughout the franchise?

Your time starts now!!!

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:00:56

* Not all the tweets are from the pre season btw. I just mean this is when I rewatched them.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:10:26

I have been informed that you can't scroll to before September 18th on my profile. I will test it out, but you should be able to find most of them by doing searches with words. Obviously I was clever enough to not use the exact same wording that I used in my tweets, but you should be able to find most of them.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:15:59

I'm using my iPhone right now & using the Tweets & replies section & I have scrolled all the way to August. So I'm not sure why this is happening to some.
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:25:01

5 minutes left
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:30:01

Time is Up

I will be back with the results in a few minutes!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:30:51

Who else wasted like 10 minutes scrolling through Arisaw’s 20 billion tweets a day just to not get passed the 18th 😭

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:31:50

Andrea Agosti wrote:
Who else wasted like 10 minutes scrolling through Arisaw’s 20 billion tweets a day just to not get passed the 18th 😭

I got past it just fine Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution 1f485

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:32:29

I was asking everybody BUT you!

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:33:46

I hope you all enjoyed my hockey content <3
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:35:41

We Have a Winner

Most of you who submitted got a score of 9/10, so it will go to whoever was fastest.

Clocking in their answers at 20:23:17 & with a score of 9/10, the winner of the Power of Veto is...

Spoiler:

Congratulations, I will post the answers & then go post your ceremony thread.
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:35:54

ngl i was trying to find the answers on the forum the first 2 min

Moolissaw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:35:57

Arisaw Cox wrote:
I hope you all enjoyed my hockey content <3

We did not

Pamela Jenkins likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:36:09

OMG???
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:36:20

MY GOD?

Moolissaw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution   Power of Veto Challenge #11 - Public Execution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next