Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 3:07:27

Andrea Agosti wrote:
Christine Quinn wrote:
Andrea Agosti wrote:
“No real comp capabilities” did you not come second in that veto last night and not win the HoH prior to that? “No allies” like Lois didn’t ask me to use the veto on you had I have won? You clearly STILL have a connection with Lois if she was asking that of me

also you two were the ones tag teaming me not the reverse…

Because YOU called both of us your #1s. How the hell else are we supposed to feel about that? I mean it’s pretty damn clear that Lois still has a lot of trust in you if she was willing to force Beatrix on the block just for me to save you

If Lois had a lot of trust in me I wouldn’t even be on the block let’s not be silly…you gave her the slightest bit of information that was completely exaggerated into something it’s not and she turned on me fast and y’all BOTH came at me TOGETHER to the point where I decided to just log off until the pov because it was too much.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 3:22:27

I just do not believe that Wylie would suddenly speak in lowercase and not use punctuation, but then switch back to it in her next messages. That does not make sense at all lmao

I didn’t exaggerate anything to Lois. She asked me questions, I answered. It was as simple as that. I did not go out of my way to make it seem like you’re some terrible person. Again.. that’s not the type of game I would want to play. Also, I never “came at you” as you call it. All I was doing was defending myself, which I have every right to do.. just like you did. This was never a tag team situation. It’s clear Lois still has trust in you because I had to swear to Lois that I would be with her and she told me I would be good.. that clearly is not the case.. so something is going on there. She also asked me to use the veto on you had I have won and it would’ve forced Beatrix up on the block. It makes no sense for her to have asked me that when we had just fought

Anyways, I don’t want to fight with you. I’ll obviously respond if something is said because I am not one to be walked over and be shit talked for shit I didn’t do, but yeah
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 3:33:39

You’re in for a shock then bc they were real you’ll see it’ll be the first thing I go find when everything opens up.

The reality is me and you never had a locked in final two that’s what I’m tryna say it was never a mutual done deal I mean I’m sure everyone to throw off suspicion mentions number 1 atleast once or twice to someone who doesn’t actually take that cake. The only final 2s I’ve had locked in and finalised were with Aimee on night one and Lois midway through the game which clearly doesn’t exist anymore.

I feel the same way I don’t wanna fight with u either but when I have my supposed number one and u coming to me calling me out over something silly like that and putting me on the block ofc I’m gonna be upset and retaliate. I was so happy when she won just to be jumped immediately after.
Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct - 3:45:45

I personally have not done that. I don’t understand the point of randomly just saying somebody is my number one if they aren’t. It makes no sense and is just overall pretty messy. Maybe that’s just me, but I wouldn’t want to get caught up in that 💀

Idk it just said a lot personally for me and it fucking HURT to hear that I’ve supposedly been suspicious for weeks on end now with nobody coming and asking me about things or just questioning me in general for decisions I’ve made. It is what it is though. With that being said, good luck in the vote Christine <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown   Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto Ceremony #15 - Nina Bo'Nina Brown
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2