Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tape Recorder Message

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 14:36:17

BILLIE THE PUPPET
Billie the Puppet, oh I’m so glad you weren’t born a muppet. Growing up, you were my favorite toy to play with and the memories we made together will always remain in my heart! The amount of joy, laughter, and comfort you brought me even during my darkest days is something I’ll always be grateful for. No words could express the gratitude I have for you except for that you are my best friend, my soul mate even. After my first day of school after being horribly bullied, my parents took me to Build a Bear workshop, where I saw you. Quickly, I got you all dressed up in a cute little tuxedo and had the employees help me with your makeup. The cherry on top of the cake was when I came across your iconic tricycle and knew you’d suit it perfectly! After stuffing you with their stuffing and warming up your heart with my love, the nice employee presented you into my hands and I embraced you so tightly and sweetly! That’s when I felt you hug me back and the next things I knew my parents were screaming in terror and I think the employee is still in therapy, but all I felt was your love from that hug we shared. I took you everywhere with me from preschool all the way until I got bullied out of it by high school because having a talking toy wasn’t cool anymore, just creepy according to them. I shared so many secrets with you and whenever I felt sad, you always knew how to cheer me back up! Just like when I had that huge crush on Tony and I’d always rant about his evil girlfriend, Wendy or how much I HATED my homework! You have no idea how much I appreciate you from here until the moon and I hope the life I provided with you has been good for you too! Remember when we stayed with my family at the Overlook Hotel? We both rode our tricycles down the halls and raced to see who was quickest. Also, our play dates with the Grady twins, Alexa and Alexis, were ICONIC and we always had so much fun. Boy, did dad sure go crazy at the end, but if it weren’t for you leading the way of the exit for me as I shined to you, I would’ve been stuck in that maze with my dad! You and I became an inseparable team so it came as a huge shock when I didn’t hear back from you on our trip. I saw the terror in my friend’s face when they finally pulled you up and I quickly helped everybody get settled. I took care of you at your weakest until you 100% recovered. I love you so much and I never want to risk losing you, my best friend in the whole entire universe! We’ll be riding tricycles calls together until the end of time and never stop playing games!
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 15:15:43

putting in EXTRA work to make sure i don’t get targeted tonight…praying this works and i’m feeling hopeful
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 16:43:00

i’m so so so proud of myself for making it this far(‘: i have so much fight and fire in me I’M GOING TO SLAY!
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 18:24:23

POV
1 Charlie Dompler
2. Alison Dilaurentis
3. Christine Quinn
4. Nina Bo’nina Brown
5. Danny Torrance
6. Sofia Wylie
7. Shoto Todoroki
8. Frisk
9. Tyler Joseph
10 Mark Hoffman
11 Art The Clown
12 Mrs. Dolores ‘Mama’ Toad
13 Andea Agosti
14 Tangerine
15 Bryce Hall
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 18:52:30

how do i do noms 😭
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 18:52:51

i want to send in this speech “ heading into the final 7, there’s NO possible way any of us could let this powerful duo continue on any further. Neither of them have been on the wrong side of the votes which should be enough reason to nom them, but the true reason was because the second you put me up as a pawn after suffering from all those punishments for the betterment of our “alliance,” i realized i was all the way at the bottom of your totem pole. There was zero way for you to come out of that week without blood, but once you told me you were pawning me you hit an artery. good luck with the power of veto.” and nominate Christine and Aimee
Back to top Go down
Billy The Puppet Eillish

Billy The Puppet Eillish

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 18:57:34

Okay is that how you would like for me to post it?
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 18:58:35

yes pls i want them to see the paragraph first and then noms

Billy The Puppet Eillish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:07:33

lips mario pomegranate mistletoe nintendo
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:08:52

does pomegranate count for pomegranate seeds?? you didn’t specify how specific
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:10:25

tire billy the puppet coal statue fur
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:13:20

snake cactus link broccoli bulabsaur
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:13:32

BULBASAUR
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:14:26

does spelling count we’re in a time crunch and bulbasaur is hard to spell sjdjsjjs
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Oct - 20:16:26

grapes amethyst chowder flower crayon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tape Recorder Message
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next