Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tape Recorder Message

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 22:36:24

pov challenge
1 last man standing
2 kill bill: vol. 2
3 avengers: endgame
4 the hobbit
5 the butler
6 call the midwife
8 the dark knight
10 passengers
12 the place beyond the pines
13 the priests
14 captain america: the winter soldier
15 pretty in pink
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 22:37:24

This was too late. The competition was posted at 22:05:13 and you were given 30 minutes to submit -- so by 22:35:13.
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 22:37:39

crapppppp uugghncsajoxnkasomxaksomxaksox
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 23:30:18

got my target on the block fuck yeah
Back to top Go down
Billy The Puppet Eillish

Billy The Puppet Eillish

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 23:30:55

Danny Torrance wrote:
got my target on the block fuck yeah
Opp who
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 23:31:30

christine i pitched her twice to nina and she listened
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 23:32:10

i love my positioning in the house so much rn and especially bc christine threatened jury votes ahhhh music to my ears
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 13:12:48

i vote to save christine Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 200.gif?cid=89ab776d3gw6rf3eyqoedy3c0fle4dpzdf5625lebw12s6tp&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 14:27:36

ALISON THAT WAS SUCH A SEXY CALL OUT TYSM AHAHADHAJDISJDJSJSJ it paints me in a such a good image and she called out literally EVERYBODYYY even andrea thank god she was playing such a stellar game and now she has ppl openly targeting her
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 14:45:34

trying to get into everyone’s good graces pretty scared but confident
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 17:11:20

me telling everyone im trying so hard when im barely about to start LMAO

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 17:47:24

LMAO babes you have a little over 1 hour. I can't wait to read the mess <3
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:13:50

how can i submit it? i want to submit like a google docs but idk howww
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:18:15

Tickle-Me Elmo

Hello, Robert Harold Squarepants. Or should I say “Spongebob Squarepants” as everybody likes to call you, or how you want them to call you so they don’t speculate the real you. You must be wondering how you got into this abandoned warehouse or why there’s a decomposed body of a child. We’ll get to that later.
First, I want you to really think about why you’re in this mess you giggly buffoon. You walk around with a smile, pretending to be everybody’s friend but I know who you really are. I know what lies behind that bright yellow exterior, something much darker than meets the eye. Ever since that tragic day, where you took the life of my dear childhood friend, I’ve been watching your every move, studying all of your habits to uncover your deepest darkest secrets. My suspicion towards your cruel intentions has arisen tremendously as I can see through your kind facade but nobody else can.
I know why you laugh so much, The titillating sensation you feel from praise is the reason for your guffaws. Every time someone enjoys one of your Krusty Krabs or applauds you for your hard work, like your 26 and counting Employee Of The Month awards, your entire body fills with sexual pleasure, unbenknowsts to the customers or your coworkers… In fact, I know you’re getting excited from the mere mention of these accolades. Your constant SICK giggly attitude is merely a mask for your true menacing nature.
Furthermore, I uncovered the truth as to what happened on the day of July 14, the anniversary of when you started working at the Krusty Krab. On the menu was the special Asparagus-Wrapped Krabby Patties with Kelp Fries and a small Kelp Shake. Why does this matter? Well that day was special for me too.. It was my best friend’s birthday, Tony, who had just turned 10 and we were so happy and excited to spend the day together. We were on our way to Glove World and I wanted to buy him food from his favorite restaurant so we went to Krusty Krab once they opened. That was when I saw you for the first time, holes and all. After ordering our food, Tony took a bite of his Krabby Patty and after a few minutes he dropped to the floor, purple and unresponsive. Panicked, I called for help and there you rushed, pretending to be the hero so everyone would applaud you. At first, I thought you were a genuinely friendly person, you had me fooled.
After you ‘tried” your best to save Tony, I cried over his mangled body that had been crushed from the compressions. I heard people sobbing but congratulating you for trying…The giggles, I can still hear them as they all thanked you. You were deemed a hero, but I uncovered the truth. It wasn’t asparagus that the Krabby Patties contained, it was a different type of bootleg man made green that Eugene Krabs found in one of Plankton’s old gardens he’d experimented on… He used these as a cheap alternative for Asparagus without thinking of the consequences and after the first customer, my best friend, suffered from this safety protocol negligence that you willfully cooked and served. It was ruled out as an allergic reaction, but I knew there was more to the story.
Krabs had swept his murder over the rug and you took all the glory from pretending to be a hero for your own sick benefit. Now, you must be thinking any sane person would collect all the information and take this to the police, and I did. Only for it to be dismissed because Eugene Krabs had paid the police to remove any bad rep from his business. Justice wasn’t served for Tony, so I must take it upon myself to bring it for him.
I’ve already dealt with your boss, now it’s time to deal with you with a special trap I concocted specifically for you. After slipping a sleeping agent into one of your daily morning kelp shakes on your way to work, I brought you to this old abandoned warehouse, where Tony’s family’s business once thrived, but once his parents lost their baby boy, they fell through a deep depression and lost it all. This old toy factory has been abandoned for a while now, so nobody will find you or hear you.
I’ve strapped you X-shaped and tied you tightly with Tickle Me Elmo dolls under your bare feet and feathers covering your body, especially making sure they hit your armpits. Doesn’t sound scary does it? Well the thing about being tickled is it can be boggling to the human mind and eventually deadly.
I’d like you to go out the way you lived, a complete giggly mess. First, your body will fight the uncomfortableness and you’ll be laughing uncontrollably to the point of incontinence. As the intensity increases, you’ll be begging for it to stop but to no avail and eventually your body will succumb. A stroke, a heart attack, maybe you’ll even pass out first or lose consciousness from the lack of breathing you do since you’ll be constantly laughing and exhaling all your oxygen.
Now, “how do I get out of this situation”, you might be asking. Well, you did try to save Tony, after all. So, I’ll give you a small fighting chance. To escape from the Tickle Me Elmo trap, you must correctly guess in seconds the amount of time you spent saving Tony and multiply it by the amount of giggles you let out from the time it took for the ambulance to arrive. However, the more times you correct wrong, the higher the intensity of the tickling gets and after 3 strikes, the Tickle Me Elmo dolls will release their sharp teeth I designed them with and begin chomping away at your body parts until you bleed out or succumb from the trap. So either you get tickled to death, eaten alive, or potentially survive.
Good Luck Spongebob Squarepants, it is up to you now and whether you make it out but that doesn’t promise it will be the last you hear from me, Doctor Sleep.
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:18:32

Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tape Recorder Message
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next