Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tape Recorder Message

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:31:06

Hello, Sponge man. You don’t know who I am, but I know you very well from every inch of your square body to every hole you have protruding. You love to laugh, well I have a nice game that'll be full of giggles and end either in death or freedom. Regardless, one of us will be smiling. You’re currently strapped up and most likely freaking out, but don’t worry, at least not yet the pain hasn’t started. To get out of this device, you must correctly do math and correctly guess how long it took in seconds you took to “try” to save Tony and multiply it by the amount of giggles you let out from the time it took for the ambulance to arrive. After 3 strikes, the Tickle Me Elmo dolls will release their sharp teeth I designed them with and begin chomping away at your body parts until you bleed out or succumb from the trap. Do you wish to fight for your life or leave this planet the way you came in? Make your choice.
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 18:44:49

getting HOH will probably be the worst time to get it rn i seriously have ZERO idea who to nominate i think i’m in good with the house…i think Wylie i’d for sure nominate but next to her IDK
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 19:37:24

i love my threat level rn but i’m trying to make it seem like i’m super paranoid (which low key i always am) so ppl will think i don’t feel safe when entirely, i do believe ****** with everything that they said it seems super accurate i just don’t think if i get to the end that ppl would respect it…? i want to play a little more aggressively so ppl can peep me but want me as an ally, not a foe which i think i’m doing a good job at rn

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 18:34:23

me throwing gasoline to a live fire by trying to convince Loid and Mark to not give Lois any jury votes ansnsn i doubt i’ll even have to do much
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 0:51:01

i have an idea crafting and slowly coming to life…idk we’ll see if it happens
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 1:08:37

i’m the biggest floater omfg i’m screaming
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 13:55:08

i vote to evict Mama Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 200.gif?cid=89ab776dnb8so9o5zlso2mhnlxr7sshzuc0p5vcrjb51qqme&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:11:32

HELP I DONT REMEMBER MY PUNISHMENTS I WAS SCREENSHOTTING THEM
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:12:00

what do i do for the check in?! just anything?
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:22:10

30 min post (sent another just in case) andjsjs
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 1:35:08

ansnsnsjNASNSJSJS AAAHHHH FINAL 8 SECURED!!! i’m so friggin happy both times i’ve been on the block i’ve stayed by a LANDSLIDE!! i’ve positioned myself perfectly in the middle so i don’t think anybody will be coming after me and not me in my nicole f era?? i’m going to be the last guy pretty soon if things go how i want them to and hopefully then the girls will start coming after each other
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 5:52:47

ARISAW LOVE LETTER
Arisaw Cox, my love, whether it be from that big, beautiful smile or your amazing hostess abilities, I love you from the deepest pits of the earth to the highest heights. I’m so grateful you left raggedy Canada and came here to the United States of America for the competition! Every single day I have spent with you is bliss and every time you pop into my head, whether it be surprising me with a new twist or eviction vote, my heart lights up and I feel like me again. Blindside after blindside, I can not wait to experience it with you until we reach the bitter end. I will never forget the first day of Big Brother Quarantine 12 when I saw your face, that great, big and beautiful smile ready to torture the twenty five of us, I knew it was love at first sight! In fact, I even wrote a song that goes, “A is for Amazing, like you are! And R is for rare because of the rare gem that you are! I is for intelligence, followed by S for your sexiness.. A is for amazing again because of how amazing you truly are and W is for WOW! Next is C because you’re the only gal I SEE and OH! Can’t forget O, for that OPULENT smile! Finally, X, which stands for xylophone because K can’t think of anything else! That spells out ARISAW COX, my queen, she’s such a fox!” These are all just small reasons as to why I love you so much but there is another one that definitely stands out… Your love for your family is what keeps my heart beating for only you! I remember when you told me about your youth and how you were so close to your cousins. That familial bond has only grown stronger and your speech for your cousin, Moolisaw, during her wedding only proved how big your heart was and how deep your love runs for all the people you hold dear! I wish I could have known you during your time at The Saw Academy too so we’d have more years together and go to Saw Prom together or maybe even Saw Homecoming. You looked so adorable in all the family pictures your mother showed me when I went to visit your family. I heard marvelous stories that MUST be true because of the amazing individual you are today such as when you saved Carrie from that prank during Saw Prom against her HORRIBLE bullies or when you helped Michael Myers find his baby sister during your trip to Haddonfield! In and out, you are the epitome of beauty and excellence. You constantly bring a smile to all the people you come across, along with your viewers. From lighting up the stage to the light gleaming in your eyes, EVERYBODY should be grateful to have you in their lives, and just know I always will be. ARISAW COX, MY VELUMPTIOUS FOX, I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 12:11:06

MOOLISAW
Moolisaw, love of my life, my baby, my smol bean! The great gift in my life, the center of my happiness. I’ll never forget the day I saved you from one of McDonald’s meat distributors because that is the happiest day of my life. The minute I laid my eyes upon your luscious, beautifully colored coat that one day at the animal cruelty protest, I knew I felt an instant loving connection in my heart that only a parent could know. I knew you felt the same way when we locked eyes, I could see the automatic trust and affection you felt, like it was love at first sight. I set out a plan to go save you and the rest of the cows and other animals with my friends, who you call aunts now. Once we had broken in and cleared the pathway to the exit, I went searching for you all across the slaughter house in hopes of finding you before the security guard could interrupt my plan. Do you remember how we both ran to each other? I hugged you so tight and told you, “From this day on you are my baby and I will always protect you until the end of time, Moolisaw.” The moo you let out was so loud because you loved the name and I was scared the security would hear us as we ran away but we made it! The origin of that name will always crack me up because you (Moo)d (l)oud when (I Saw) you! Day and night, we would run across grass fields like as if we were in some silly music video but every second was bliss. I would read you my favorite books and we would watch a whole bunch of movies together! Feeding you your favorite hay and corn will always hold a soft spot in my heart. We were inseparable best friends but now you are grown up and heading off to do big girl things and while I wish you still remained my little cutie pie, I understand at some point you would have to grow up and grow apart from me all on your own as an individual, I just hope you don’t forget me along the way. We still watch movies and read the same books, but I will always miss when you were a small baby and your eyes twinkled with joy at everything I said. You’ve grown into such a spectacular individual who’s extremely mature, kind, and intelligent. I love you so much Moolisaw, and I can not wait to continue watching you grow up and bloom into the beautiful flower you are destined to be. Greatness is what you are destined for and there is nobody that will take that away from you. You are an intelligent being who will knock everyone out of your way and one day even become president! Moolisaw, good luck with your first producer job with Big Brother Quarantine for season 12

Moolissaw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:23:17

POV COMP
1. Bobby Dagen
2. Saw 6
3. Oxygen Crusher
4. Lynn
5. Spiral
6 Athena Karkanis
7 an escape room
8 Saw 3
9 Young clerk and older secretary
10 Detective Matthews
Back to top Go down
Danny Torrance

Danny Torrance

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Oct - 20:58:16

last boy left tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tape Recorder Message    Tape Recorder Message  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tape Recorder Message
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next