Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 9:04:48

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Still laughing at how you and Sam took credit for each other’s votes in BBQ10 💀

I told each side that my vote was with them LMFAO

Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 9:08:28

It put me in a weird situation when Jules tried to put me on blast because I DID keep her but was telling half the house I was evicting her. I even told her too that I’m keeping her but it’s tricky because so many people are expecting me not to. So when she tried to call me out it was easy to pretend I evicted her and then to Jules allies I was like “I swear I really did keep her idk why she doesn’t believe me I never indicated I wouldn’t keep her”

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 9:22:17

In hindsight I should have kept Jules around that round bc Nagisa was such a flop but we had an alliance together. Meanwhile Jules and I sucked at communicating (I thought she didn’t wanna work with me at all which is why she was quiet but I found out later that she was waiting for me to make a move but I have old man schedule so I made nominations and dipped).

You did a really great job at playing both sides that season and I still believe had you just let Kim win the hoh you won, you woulda made it much further. She was definitely not gunning for you when other people pissed her off sksksk

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 9:42:30

I ONLY WON IT OUT OF FEAR THAT ID BE PAWNED AGAIN but yea that hoh fucked me so bad lmao

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 10:18:12

Haley James Scott wrote:
I ONLY WON IT OUT OF FEAR THAT ID BE PAWNED AGAIN but yea that hoh fucked me so bad lmao

I blame Max and Jerry. I literally made peace with voting out Jerry the round before and then Max was like “let’s make a move!!!!!” And I’m like “meh, so we even have the votes?” I could have said no but I said fuck it why not. Besides, I was not convinced you would win a competition anyway if it backfired. Then Jerry revealed he DID throw me under the bus to everyone the whole time which made me wanna put on my clown makeup while I waited for HOH and tried to do damage control with you lmao.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 10:22:18

I should have settled for getting out Max that week I was mad he was even still in the game at that point but didn’t want to waste a week on him 😭😭 fuckin max should have been out against king Matt Bomer rip 3 that was so fucking bizarre to me that like everyone just agreed yea we’re keeping max over Matt and I was like NO?!???

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 10:50:09

I was torn because I suspected Matt was Ben/Nathan and I wanted to work with him soooo much but from our conversations I could tell that we didn’t have the same kind of relationship like we did in BBQ8 and so I felt like the loyalty there wouldn’t be 100% reciprocated. And no it’s not metagaming because ultimately I made the best in-game move for myself though on a personal level I would have kept Matt 100000% percent. If he gave me any reason for me to trust him more though it would have been completely different.

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 11:11:11

ANDREA POSTING CBAT IM LITERALLY SCREAMING RN PLZ

Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 12:07:58

Haley James Scott wrote:
fuckin max should have been out against king Matt Bomer rip 3 that was so fucking bizarre to me that like everyone just agreed yea we’re keeping max over Matt and I was like NO?!???

I didn't think I stood a chance against Max honestly because there were 2 sides already and I wasn't winning anything (plus the other side already voted me out the first time I was otb). Sandra and Sam were the only ones showing interest in keeping me. Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 1f62d

Motoki Maxted wrote:
I was torn because I suspected Matt was Ben/Nathan and I wanted to work with him soooo much but from our conversations I could tell that we didn’t have the same kind of relationship like we did in BBQ8 and so I felt like the loyalty there wouldn’t be 100% reciprocated. And no it’s not metagaming because ultimately I made the best in-game move for myself though on a personal level I would have kept Matt 100000% percent. If he gave me any reason for me to trust him more though it would have been completely different.

<333 Yeah we never had a game relationship because you scared me a little it felt like if I said something wrong you'd go off on me sadjhasdkjas but I really enjoyed talking to you even without game

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 12:26:51

Negasonic was so sweet back then. It wasn’t until Ted/Jaida got the boot that I started acting like a whale. That and Miss Wendy Williams shading me in all her likes/dislikes. Every time I saw her like something I talked my shit somewhere sksksksk

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 12:44:34

I cannot express to you how long I wanted Max out and then seeing you leave over him made me so angry 😭 rip Matt I love youI love you

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 12:45:27

Omg negasonic the hatred I had for that betch pls I loved logging in just to drag her ass <3

Haley James Scott, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 12:49:06

Terri Joe wrote:
Omg negasonic the hatred I had for that betch pls I loved logging in just to drag her ass <3

The original Michelle <3

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 13:13:32

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Negasonic was so sweet back then. It wasn’t until Ted/Jaida got the boot that I started acting like a whale. That and Miss Wendy Williams shading me in all her likes/dislikes. Every time I saw her like something I talked my shit somewhere sksksksk

I hated Jaida so much because she was so fake to me and it was so obvious shjdgasdasd so when you were going off on Jaida during her eviction I was living for it  Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 1f480

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 13:20:47

Ferris Bueller wrote:
Motoki Maxted wrote:

I hated Jaida so much because she was so fake to me and it was so obvious shjdgasdasd so when you were going off on Jaida during her eviction I was living for it  Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 1f480

In hindsight I could have been nicer to her but at the time I was just over everything involving her. She kept saying she felt betrayed by me but she never really had any discussion with me besides superficial vote conversation. Like we had more discussion on how our day was going than we did actual strategy.

Ferris Bueller likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 8 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next