Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 20:53:10

She has been nice to us. Even rn in her group host chat she is good with us. Nina literally was first every single round so I don't think it would have mattered.

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 20:54:00

I like her too she seems feisty lmao

Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:00:31

Not Beatrix saying you’re wasting our time SKSKSKKS like no she’s TOO real you gotta be fake a bit, love

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:01:15

She spoke so real I might have to stan a bit sksks. I love the gworls that don't pretend 🤭

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:09:21

Nina… is dramatic as hell and not in the entertaining way but the I’m rolling my eyes way 😭😭 the pfp is cute tho

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:24:13

LOID IS MY PAPI. HE NOMINATED BYRCE, NINA, AND MICHELLE! YOU ARE THE LOML. I HOPE YOU GO FAR, KING

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:50:29

oops

Last edited by Haley James Scott on Tue 20 Sep - 21:51:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 21:50:59

Thoughts on Eviction 1 & HoH/Noms/Veto #2 (Day 5 - 9/20/2022)

I want to try to make a general "day post" for each day but I'm not sure yet if I want to make it at the end of the day or beginning... I think I'll make it at the end, since that is after the events of the day anyway. I missed day 4 so I'll summarize some things I've already talked about a tad

I think I made my opinions about the first eviction pretty clear. I wish Art stayed, but that is from a viewer perspective. As a player, I would have wanted Art out of here for sure. Danny leaning in so heavily to the "I'm weak thing" would make me start to think that he is playing that up a little too much to the point where I would wonder if it is strategy on his part... I would have a hard time trusting him at all. The fact he escaped the block this round when they needed 5 nominees shows that he kind of has been able to integrate a little and I'm not sure if Art would have been able to do that much...but he overall seemed more capable so yea. I'll miss you, our messy clown <3

Andrea winning HoH was no shock whatsoever. I thought initially that she wouldn't be overplaying based on the move in feast but at this point she needs to take her foot off the fucking gas. Getting first in the posting trap and saying run within 2 seconds is not the best look imo. I personally get the MOST freaked out by players that can be THAT fast. You don't want to expose you can do that so early and truly did she need this hoh?? I feel like she would be one of the more integrated players right now so I'm confused why she did not throw it. Loid winning HoH was a pleasant surprise -- He is emerging as one of my favorite players in the game, just by how he conducts himself. He seems to not be doing too much but also gives off funny, logical, and just someone that would be good to work with. I'm maybe a little bias because he nominated all 3 of the people I wanted to see on the block lol

I was not at all shocked to see Nina and Bryce on the block, I am not shocked to see they have been giving nothing. Tyler on the other hand is a shock and Beatrix seems to be putting in a bit more of an effort than some others. I was surprised to see Nina pull out a win, how ever did she have time for it in between her 10000 classes for dentistry? Anyway, Michelle being the renom is wonderful. I predict that Bryce will go because I can't imagine people like or get along with him plus he seems inactive as hell. And I think Michelle will be the other person evicted because I think she rubs people the wrong way (based on how she rubs me the wrong way lol). The only thing that could make this not the case is if Andrea PUSHES for one of Beatrix or Tyler to go and if they follow what she wants. This wouldn't be good for her either because that could make her look like a dictator and make it seem like she has way too much control over the game and it is WAY TOO EARLY for people to have that perception of you.... Interested to see how this turns out.

Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep - 22:57:36

“I have created relationships with people and I hope you will keep me. Or stay soft”

1. If someone’s saying this and I know they haven’t made a relationship with my I am trying as hard as I can to make sure votes are on his ass.
2. Or stay soft?? Such a tool 😭

Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 7:12:17

It’s so aggro and for what?
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 8:24:17

I was expecting to wake up to some kind of long public message from Michelle… kinda surprised

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 8:33:20

Haley James Scott wrote:
I was expecting to wake up to some kind of long public message from Michelle… kinda surprised

I’m holding off until it gets closer to the deadline. In my experience with orgs with set deadlines in the afternoon, things are usually boring throughout most of the night/morning and then pick up right before the vote. It’s an annoying thing that happens in other games that I haven’t quite seen here yet (at least consistently). With BBQ people kinda just vote in the night, early morning very quickly because they have work and not much SHOULD change. When you have an afternoon deadline, people (at least the nominees) are thinking of pitches. Plus I think with this kind of voting setup, you’re not just campaigning to save yourself. The smart approach is to get the target on TWO people, and a lot of times that could be difficult for someone to do, whether it’s because they’re too nice or it’s just a very aggressive way to campaign. But strictly asking people to not vote you isn’t entirely wise because there will always be a faction willing to vote against you. There are fifteen voters I think. Imagine if the vote is 5-4-3-3 or something close. You were better off getting those votes locked on someone else.

At this point, I feel like the key is getting ten votes on top of two players, preferably 5-5, and then get at least one of the remaining 5 voters to vote literally anybody but you and you’re good. The problem is everyone’s too messy 🤭
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 8:38:05

Yea and as a voter in these votes I giggle at how easy it is to lie about what you’re doing lol

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 8:51:38

Haley James Scott wrote:
Yea and as a voter in these votes I giggle at how easy it is to lie about what you’re doing lol

Oh for sure. Early on in BBQ I would tell people different things and then I would get caught in my lies so what I ended up doing later was just telling people I would vote a specific way even if it wasn’t in their favor and then completely throw a hinky vote sksksksk.

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 8:52:03

Still laughing at how you and Sam took credit for each other’s votes in BBQ10 💀

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next