Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 16:05:10

Yeah I'm just gonna smile and nod because I don't get it lmao.

Haley James Scott and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 17:21:46

Okay but why did he admit he was lying? Why didn’t he just say the wheel landed on them

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 17:24:08

No because Aimee and Lois are eating Loid up in the nom ceremony lowkey. Loid preaches about honest and then Aimee was honest to him about her votes and got in trouble for it. Lois calling him a little bitch for the games he’s playing oh go in bestie

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 17:27:08

HELP LOIS SAYING YOU HAVE NO VALUE AS A HUMAN BEING JUST MADE ME CHOKE BYEE ITS BB ON FORUMOTION DOT COM

Arisaw Cox, Pamela Jenkins, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Loid Forger and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 17:49:36

The way I’m not a Loid stan anymore at this point 💀

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 18:22:36

Haley James Scott wrote:
The way I’m not a Loid stan anymore at this point 💀

I was ahead of my time sksk I knew he wasn't right!! Lois was robbed of HOH!!!
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 1:23:37

LOID EAT SHIT FOR PUTTING UP MAMA

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 10:36:18

“but I suspect you knew you wouldn't be lasting very long so I guess that's why you tried your hardest to be memorable.”

WHY SHE GOBBLE

Terri Joe, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 10:56:53

Thoughts on HoH/Veto/Renom/Eviction #9 (Day 16/17/18 - 10/1/2022 to 10/3/2022)

I was excited for a Loid HoH… I thought he was an underdog and needed a win to help his spot…. Never did I expect the disappointment that was to follow Sad

As I’ve already mentioned a bit, I think this whole wheel nonsense was a complete mess/waste of time and completely ruined Loid’s chances of winning. I’m not entirely sure what the purpose of that was because if there wasn’t a group of those girls before there is ABSOLUTELY one now. You literally fucked up your game worse than Todoroki did and that’s so YIKES. I’m also really really not here for the attitude of “Im the realest and I’m the most honest and y’all should value that from me” and then you come out here being the most visibly chaotic and untrustworthy person in the game. Very hypocritical and bound to make ppl rightfully bitter imo

Lois is a fucking bitch in the best way. So fuckin happy she won the veto so she can continue serving us cunt. Aimee being up sucks to me though I don’t want her to go BUT EVEN WORSE MAMA CANNOT LEAVE. I LITERALLY AM CRYING IN THE CLUB OVER MAMA LIKE I THINK AIMEE PROBABLY HAD A TAD BETTER SOCIAL GAME AND IM SO UPSET. Loid doing this sucks especially when ANDREA IS STILL THE KING PIN like at LEAST get out the person running the game if you’re gonna have the messiest hoh of the season. Ugh… so disappointing

Who I'm rooting for and yes this is in order of how much I like them, I’ll update every day

LOVE:
1. Mama - she is just so fucking adorable and effortless drags bitches so well. I am crushed to see her on the block, I just simply adore her so so much

2. Lois - THATS MY FAVORITE CUNTY BITCH YASSS like she really has emerged as one of my contenders for AFP. She’s so dramatic I am literally here for it. KEEP GIVING US WHAT WE WANT SIS

3. Aimee - she’s literally so sweet imo and just seems like a very logical and reasonable person, I don’t doubt she has what it takes to campaign to stay… her staying and winning hoh after this would literally be the best. Give her a give me the key bitch moment please I’m begging

4. Christine - oh I know this whole week had her shaking and I hope she can prove to Loid that he made a mistake not coming for her cuz she gotta be on his ass like the rest of the girls lol. She’s a bad bitch. We love her

Like:
5. Mark - lowkey forgot about him a little but he’s kinda slipping into the background after being the person everyone was so quick to toss under the bus so good for him.

6. Sofia Wylie - she’s also been a little left out of the drama of this week, doing good queen we love to see it

7. Andrea - while half of me is like fuck you about her I still like her lmao like she’s dominating she’s eating and all the girls are letting her teehee work it bitch

No opinion tbh:
8. Beatrix - like… why are you here?

LEAVE PLZ:
9. Nina - I keep slightly easing up on my Nina hatred every few days lmaoo I still don’t like how she’s playing and how she keeps literally slipping by but I guess she’s doing something right idk

10. Danny - NOW WHY IS YOUR ASS STILL HERE. 🙄 they’re all gonna drag him to the final 2 I just know it

11. Loid - You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain AND THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU. I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU. WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU. THIS WHOLE THING WAS NASTY. HOPE YOU LEAVE AS OUTGOING HOH BECAUSE I DONT WANNA GO THROUGH THIS TYPE OF DISGUSTING FOOLERY AGAIN

Arisaw Cox and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:16:15

Loid Forger wrote:
mama im so sorry. you were a casualty in my frazzled mind. you don’t deserve to leave this week. much love.

OH YOURE SO NASTY. YOURE SICK. I HOPE YOU GET A SLAP OF KARMA

MAMA TOAD IM ON MY KNEES… GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:19:46

Mama Toad wrote:
Andrea why I thought was love and butterflies must’ve just been an upset stomach because you seem to be having an affair with the whole house.

FUCKING GOBBLE HER MAMA

Terri Joe, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:20:06

ALSO MAMA GAVE US A SHOUT OUT 🥺🥺🥺🥰🥰🥰

Arisaw Cox, Pamela Jenkins, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Eleanor Bonneville like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:28:23

Mama working those AFP votes <3

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:30:05

No bc mama getting ALLLLLLLLLLLLL my votes

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:30:41

ALSO! Sofia Wylie figured out how to use videos and center formatting and has not shut the fuck up with them. it was funny the first time, now? girl stfu

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next