Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 13:00:35

love her for that honestly, thanks for the great questions

Arisaw Cox and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 13:14:45

Summary/bullet points of Andrea's answers:

- She thinks she is running the house but is worried everyone thinks she is running the house
- Believes she is the biggest social threat along with Christine (although Chris was messy last week)
- Tangerine, herself, Mama, and Nina are the biggest comp threats
- Aimee is the best strategist
- She tried to seem active but not too active night 1 (we all peeped that eh)
- Her first connection was with Alison
- Her fist alliance was with Christine, Lois, K, Aimee
- Sofia W is not that active
- There is a 4 with her, Alison, Aimee, Sofia C
- There is a trio with her, Tangerine, and Christine
- Got Danny under her wing when he was OTB
- Sharing HoH with Loid deepened their relationship
- Deep connections with Loid, Sofia C, Aimee, Alison, Christine, Tangerine, K, and Mark.
- Has a vote nullifier from the wheel and only told Sofia C and Loid
- Has a final 2 with Sofia C
- Loid asked Andrea not to nominate Mark (so Loid and Mark must be close) and she asked Loid not to put up K, which saved K's ass
- Mark and Christine have been beefing?! Alliance messiness of a small alliance and big one and who was included in what.. complicated but it seems like Andrea got Danny to run around and cause friction between the two of them
- Was approached by Mama for an alliance and she suggested adding Sofia C and Nina due to comp abilities.
- Doesn't want to win another hoh for a while unless something happens and she needs to

Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 13:15:28

That actually helps a little TBH because I do agree she is probably running the house and her perspective and insight is gonna give us the most information lmao

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 13:43:43

SOFIA WYLIE STAND UP AND MINGLE I DON'T WANT THEM TO TAKE YOU OUT BETCH 😭

Eleanor Bonneville likes this post

Back to top Go down
Spoilergirl

Spoilergirl

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 14:21:27

Haley James Scott wrote:

- She thinks she is running the house but is worried everyone thinks she is running the house
- Believes she is the biggest social threat along with Christine (although Chris was messy last week)
- Deep connections with Loid, Sofia C, Aimee, Alison, Christine, Tangerine, K, and Mark.
- Loid asked Andrea not to nominate Mark (so Loid and Mark must be close) and she asked Loid not to put up K, which saved K's ass
- Mark and Christine have been beefing?! Alliance messiness of a small alliance and big one and who was included in what.. complicated but it seems like Andrea got Danny to run around and cause friction between the two of them[
- Was approached by Mama for an alliance and she suggested adding Sofia C and Nina due to comp abilities.
- Doesn't want to win another hoh for a while unless something happens and she needs to[/b]

Spoilergirl wrote:
My source also told me that someone in the house is not happy with all the alliances being suggested

22.09.2022 Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 1f440

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 14:22:35

OooOOOOoo…. Manifesting a public Mark vs Christine confrontation
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 14:23:31

When one of them wins hoh tonight and we get a show I love you
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 14:33:45

Nina is stuck in the bathroom all season Huh
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 15:07:26

I know we all have the ability to read these on our own I’m simply making these summaries and bullet points for my own reference

Take away from Loid’s answers
- doesn’t believe anyone is running the house
- best positioned is either Mark or Lois
- believes there is a power alliance that was probably developed week 1 that he is not in and it probably includes Mark
- didn’t want first hoh but was gunning for the second because he wanted to learn about first week alliances that were created
- knows Christine has been making alliances all over
- not thinking about late game, more of a week by week player
- really trusts Andrea, K, Lois, Mark (keep note of this because Andrea just told us that she believes she is the reason Loid didn’t nominate K week 2 and now we see they are actually close)
- doesn’t trust Charlie and Christine
- is not trying to win another hoh anytime soon but would nominate Sofia W and Christine, mostly because he believes they are likely in alliances he is not in

ALSO I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH HES SO CUTE I LOVE HIS TRANSITIONS BETWEEN QUESTIONS AHH KING
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 15:20:25

Take aways from Mama Toads answers:

- wanted Charlie to leave over Frisk
- believes Charlie would probably nominate her if he won hoh
- believes Andrea is running the house (oop clocked) but also she has Andrea as her number one which makes me sad cuz Andrea had her at number 9 lmfaooo rough
- she hasn’t won anything but believes she has shown herself as speedy and a good competitor which is a risk because people might see her as a threat but it could also make some approach her to work with her
- hard for her to do rankings cuz half these bitches are dry
- top 3 allies are Andrea, Tangerine, and K
- if she wins hoh she will put up Lois and Shoto (curious why she ain’t say Charlie considering she wanted him to leave but was she on the outs in this vote and thought he would be gone?)

She’s adorable and kind of needs to open her eyes to Andrea a little bit imo
Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 21:02:14

IF NINA HOH MEANS LOID IS IN TROUBLE I WILL CRY

Eleanor Bonneville likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 9:06:13

Thoughts on Eviction 3 & HoH #4 (Day 7 - 9/22/2022

Forgot to do this last night soo heyyyy!

Nobody was shocked to see Frisk leave. Their little goodbye made me giggle but that’s about it lmao… not much else to say on that matter.

HoH was an interesting one. I cant believe I predicted Nina would randomly show up near the end and swoop in with the win but with the way that hoh is, I know someone totally random was gonna get it lmao. Fearful for Loid but no idea who her other nom would be, I can’t imagine she has much going kn alliance wise but Andrea did mention wanting to make an alliance with her, Mama, and Sofia C so maybe that happened and they’ll come up with something lol

Who I'm rooting for and yes this is in order of how much I like them, I’ll update every day
LOVE: LOID, Andrea, Mama, Aimee, Tangerine
Like: Christine Beatrix, Lois, Sofia Wylie
No opinion tbh: Alison, Sofia Carson, Mark, Todoroki
LEAVE PLZ: Charlie Nina, Danny, K

Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 10:23:25

K ON THE BLOCK PURR… the “noted” seems so sassy. Loid is so classy I love you IF HE LEAVES OVER K ILL SIMPLY RAGE YALL

Also that was such a weak speech. After multiple days of long winded meaningless speeches from her… we get a three sentence nom speech. Come on gurl

Arisaw Cox, Terri Joe and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 11:13:47

Summary on Christine’s answers

- thinks Andrea is running the house (bingo, babe)
- thinks everyone knows Andrea is running the house
- wants to play a part in the Andrea backdoor that will eventually happen in her opinion
- Not a comp beast so she’s trying to get allies who are and that trust her so they will do what she wants (ok yes mama, slay)
- Aimee is her number one and they are a duo
- def not afraid to toss allies UTB if she ever needs to
- Has alliances all over the house but still has a couple options if she were to win hoh
- targeting Mark - the alliance drama seems to be a bunch of miscommunication between all parties but it sounds like it has resulted in Mark and Christine blaming one another. Wants to try to get Nina to put him up if she can
- would put up Charlie and mark - if mark was to come down, she would nominate a big target and doesn’t want to waste opportunities
-  hates K like we all do lmaooo

Terri Joe likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 16:49:22

Haley James Scott wrote:

- Mark and Christine have been beefing?! Alliance messiness of a small alliance and big one and who was included in what.. complicated but it seems like Andrea got Danny to run around and cause friction between the two of them
- Doesn't want to win another hoh for a while unless something happens and she needs to

THANK YOU YOU ARE A GODDESS FOR THIS<3

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next