Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Thoughts on these thots!

Go down 
+7
Eleanor Bonneville
Terri Joe
Motoki Maxted
Arisaw Cox
Patroclus
Ferris Bueller
Haley James Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 11:00:25

Art has decided to finally start talking in public and I wish he had not. Why is toad acting like saying I shitted is some comedy gold??

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 11:02:08

Omg  Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 1f480 Justice for Britney

I don't think I'd be able to work with someone like Danny too. Let's hope Christine does not suffer the same fate after being name dropped like that.

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 11:09:39

DOWN WITH CHRISTINE MUHAHAHA

Haley James Scott and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 11:11:22

I do remember when Madison Rose randomly told different cast mates that she had a final four with like Buffy, Big T, and Jim and asked me to join and I am pretty sure 1) the group didn’t exist and 2) nobody had ever given any hint of them wanting to work with me lol. That would be so annoying to deal with lol

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 11:18:11

Motoki Maxted wrote:
I do remember when Madison Rose randomly told different cast mates that she had a final four with like Buffy, Big T, and Jim and asked me to join and I am pretty sure 1) the group didn’t exist and 2) nobody had ever given any hint of them wanting to work with me lol. That would be so annoying to deal with lol

YES LMFAO I NEEDED HER TO GO CUZ ALL I DID WAS BE FRIENDLY TO HER 😭

Motoki Maxted likes this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 11:20:26

It was sending me. I’m like bby I don’t think any of them ever agreed to anything long term with YOU. Such a mess sksksk

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 11:47:16

Me waking up from an edible coma & seeing I missed mess

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Motoki Maxted and Ferris Bueller like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 19:57:55

FRISK IS ALSO A CHILD?!? GOODBYE

Arisaw Cox and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:20:10

LMAOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:20:23

BBQPG13 I guess

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Haley James Scott

Haley James Scott

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:52:42

Thoughts post hoh 1/noms/veto comp/veto ceremony 1 (Day 3 - 9/18/2022)

I loved that the first HoH comp was a random one, I think it would have been absolutely hilarious if someone who has barely been here like Art the Clown won that shit, everyone would have been SWEATING! Sofia W was around enough though to be integrated enough and nom the inactive players. I think she is probably not THE MOST active person but also isn't inactive. Someone who can probably come away from this HoH and continue to be under the radar.

Danny Torrance must stay for a little while only because I'm enjoying the mess that this child provides. On the one hand I am begging them to READ BEFORE POSTING, but on the other hand, I am very entertained by the mess ups. It also makes them look like the most harmless thing ever so why not get rid of that clown now -- they scare me. I feel like they could start to get more active and try to be funny and honestly just have a better chance of mixing in with the crowd after a while if theyre left in too long. Danny will always be a mess <3

Sofia C tried to make it seem like she did terrible at the comp and then won it...that was a choice. She didn't really need it, I don't understand why the hell she didn't throw that shit. If Art or Danny came off, who cares? It wasn't gonna be you. And now she's acting all stressed about whether to use it or not... girl, you are entirely doing too much. Please sit down and relax.
Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Girl-be-calm-airport-girl-be-calm

Arisaw Cox, Terri Joe and Motoki Maxted like this post

Back to top Go down
Motoki Maxted

Motoki Maxted

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:55:17

Agreed with everything mentioned here tbh

Sofia is acting so dramatic lmao I’m assuming she told people she flopped and now she gotta backtrack whoops.

Arisaw Cox, Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Terri Joe

Terri Joe

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 20:58:25

LMAOOO so tea. I love this weird Sofia C mess like girl breathe. The Danny mess too. The clown mess. Like all these messy bitches round 1 this is so fun!

Arisaw Cox and Haley James Scott like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 21:15:14

Motoki Maxted wrote:
Agreed with everything mentioned here tbh

Sofia is acting so dramatic lmao I’m assuming she told people she flopped and now she gotta backtrack whoops.

That reminds me when Kacey Musgraves was supposed to throw something & tied for first place with like almost a perfect score sksksk

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 21:15:54

Terri Joe wrote:
LMAOOO so tea. I love this weird Sofia C mess like girl breathe. The Danny mess too. The clown mess. Like all these messy bitches round 1 this is so fun!

Tea so far it's very funny harmless mess. I hope it stays this way <3

Haley James Scott and Terri Joe like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on these thots!   Thoughts on these thots! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on these thots!
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next