Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Diary Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

Diary Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 8:27:53

On top of that you have to do a ranking of the remaining cast in order of who you're closest to all the way to who you trust the least. Give a short reason for each too

I am really into the season, the moment I realized that it wasnt just 26 super active 24/7 players all day on here, and that I actually was kinda killing it socially, I found a huge foothold. Im never going to win a comp so the fact that I am like, at LEAST a top 3 social player this early is exactly what i needed and its a lot of fun. Its very easy to lie here, itll be very tempting to make some stuff up this next week. The theme is sick, I dont know much about saw, but its like a horror theme bb game. Any like, critiques I have yall hear about already in my twitter chat LMAO, I can get picky in games cause I like to maximize my potential. I cant really sit out and rank 1-21 yet cause thats like, difficult, but I have ranges and groups. My number one is Christine, I made a Dominick style risk, and put all my eggs in her basket. My girlfriend loves Christine Quinn on whatever show shes on. I knew I was not gonna get far with just surface level talks and my lack of comp skills combined, so I just poured all my info and game into her hands and I guess we will see how it pays off, if she plays me, then whatever, I lose I game I was already on track to lose, if not, I have a chance to win the season. Either way shes been paying off so far, all i can picture is her being a dude and its just 2 grown men all season calling eachother girl LMAOOOO. Then under her is like, my girls, Andrea Sophia C and W, Beatrix, Nina, Allison, Mama is even getting up there. Just solid players I believe I can rely on for the time being. Then probs like K Lois Loid, like I just dont have the best read on them, everyone else I can kinda tell or picture the type of person whos behind the screen, those 3, no fuckin clue. Then like, the boys, Tyler Tang Mark, quiet but active, I have had convos with people who seem to defend them, just not sure if they have alliances or what they are capable of yet. Then my targets rn, Charlie, missed every hOH, Danny, messy, Shoto, just too quiet with me, Bryce, cant hold a convo, and Michelle, not a 60 yr old, and Frisk? i fr cant remember if hes still in but yeah, there you go miss pam pam

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 11:32:45

It's been amazing having you this season & even more amazing that you like it <3

Aimee Gibbs likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep - 11:58:24

H and a, not sure what to do with this info yet lmao
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 8:09:07

Lois aint slick

K needs to slip out

Mark needs to be someones big move soon

I need to invest way more into Mama Toad, Nina, Bea, Alison, and Loid

The Sofia's need split

And I need to weaken Andrea consistently
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 9:45:22

The way I just almost outted myself in a BeReal with 13 bbq12 tabs open on my computer
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep - 11:15:28

LMAO not the 13 tabs <3
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 10:02:23

I am so utterly confused at this point, I dont know who to believe anymore, Mark or Christine, like am I just so set on sticking with my original investment that I am believing Christine? Or is she actually an idiot pitching these alliances to Mark? Today I really need to gauge her and my relationship and see what she tells me. its getting a bit ridiculous

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 13:39:54

I give it to Andrea, shes a good player. She knows what to say and she knows I know she knows more than she lets on. Cool strategist behind that screen, I really look forward to seeing who it is. Im getting the sense theyre a twitter game player too, if so, no matter who it is has gained a lot of credit in my books. Shes putting on a masterclass right now and im mentally halted trying to figure out my path to stop her. Shes basically immune right now and the next few weeks, any move on her will not go through until serious damage is done to her name.

Luckily, shes telling me a lot, do I think I am her numero uno like she says I am, no chance haha, but shes giving Dominick way too wide of a window to completely destroy her. and I dont think ill pass up on an opportunity, especially cause I know shes looking to do the same likely.

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep - 21:17:42

I likely wont get whatever the power is but im so curious about these letters
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 15:42:12

It feels like were at F10 or F9, but no, F16...

I am playing a bit too hard and showed a lot of cards that round. My goal is the middle, its always the middle. I am just hoping that vote didnt put me too much on Tangerine or Loids radar. Other than that, I feel like I polarized all of my connections, people that were with me probably feel stronger with me, people who werent super close with me probably see me as a nomination option. Toad is in between still, im hoping I dont regret voting K out despite her wanting him to stay.

Positives? I have influence, and nothing above me has been revealed yet. I learned a lot and others are showing just as many cards as I am. A good HOH here and I could be propelled to single digits.
Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep - 22:24:49

Btw, just wanted to let you know how happy I am that you're enjoying a forum game <3
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep - 7:17:48

Well I am going home which is unfortunate DJSJSJSK
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 12:03:28

my new goal is to just make it to October 1st for the extended deadline HOH
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 21:50:21

I cant wait to see how I did after this season, it feels like im running circles around this cast sometimes, but then other times i feel like thats impossible with such little experience i have.

but when it comes to these votes, i loveeee gathering troops, damage control, directing conversations, thats where i have my most fun, completely safe, just choosing a or b.

So shocked i did not hit that block, i think the MOMENT im a final nom, no one is going to resist sending me home.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep - 21:51:30

VERY quiet mid game though so far, like very, not sure if its just the innactive hohs, but i feel like were due for a few solid safe weeks if I can manage to keep the peace with Loid Mark Mama and a couple others. if there quiet with me, there probs quiet with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next