Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Diary Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

Diary Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 11:04:26

How does Aimee Gibbs talk her way out of THIS one, angry Loid, angry Mark, angry Mama, are NOT the ideal combination id like to have.
Back to top Go down
Billy The Puppet Eillish

Billy The Puppet Eillish

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 11:11:44

Aimee Gibbs wrote:
How does Aimee Gibbs talk her way out of THIS one, angry Loid, angry Mark, angry Mama, are NOT the ideal combination id like to have.

What are they angry about?
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep - 11:13:19

They all want Tang to STAY, I have no idea how to pull off sending him home without them being mad at me right now.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 22:34:15

Whats up PJ

Christine is still my number one, im riding for her to the end, we will see what happens, then id say Bea is right there after, shes kinda my little side project, then id say the girls of Sofia C, Sofia W, Nina, Lois, all people i think im safe with, then Andrea and Alison, Andrea is just the number one player in the game right now, I have no idea how to take her out. Alison, i just know she is in other alliances, shes off, especially evicting Sofia W, shes with some people idk about. I dont know what shes doing. And as Im typing this, stuffs starting to click with her, didnt tell us her vote for the Tang vote, didnt vote with us for Charlie, has multiple alliances, its giving with mark rn. Then Id say like Mama, I want more from her, its just tough, but this HOH will be telling. Then just the bottom people are Mark Loid Danny Shoto, victims of the game, they are just next on my list.

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pamela Jenkins

Pamela Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 22:37:41

Can you give me a definitive listed order? To contextualize, I'm finding the averages of the trust lists and cataloguing it so people can see post-season the average trust list, so if you could order them that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep - 22:42:19

order they are stated is the definitive order, any groups get ranked how they are stated

Pamela Jenkins likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 12:16:18

Aimee Gibbs wrote:
Whats up PJ

Christine is still my number one, im riding for her to the end, we will see what happens, then id say Bea is right there after, shes kinda my little side project, then id say the girls of Sofia C, Sofia W, Nina, Lois, all people i think im safe with, then Andrea and Alison, Andrea is just the number one player in the game right now, I have no idea how to take her out. Alison, i just know she is in other alliances, shes off, especially evicting Sofia W, shes with some people idk about. I dont know what shes doing. And as Im typing this, stuffs starting to click with her, didnt tell us her vote for the Tang vote, didnt vote with us for Charlie, has multiple alliances, its giving with mark rn. Then Id say like Mama, I want more from her, its just tough, but this HOH will be telling. Then just the bottom people are Mark Loid Danny Shoto, victims of the game, they are just next on my list.

Can I share this with the Bloggers? I just want to make sure first.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 12:16:54

noooo prefered the bloggers do not know about my game etc

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 14:54:47

I did not see that coming LMAOOOO

What is this game yall got hosting, that was more nuts than any other game ive played before. No on e tries me like that normally in games cause what the fuck was that? Like DAMN. And its so hard to defend yourself when you have to refresh pages to update and holy fuck, that was nuts.

I am probably going to be a renom somehow someway still, like, I literally just got finessedddd. Someone is getting a really good look right now with how this all played out. Mark aint slick, hes been the one ive been telling wayyyyy too much to. Hes done a great job at sinking my game quite a bit.

Shoto lord, that boy is nuts, I guarentee whoever is behind that screen wouldve never tried me like that, straight trippin god damn, get so bold when its through messages, this whole time I wanted to hop on a fucking call. Wouldve made shit so much easier, people dont do that when they can be confronted face to face.

Loid is a pussy too, wanna just shade me like he couldnt message me this whole time, im no fool, they think Aimee is a whole lot dumber than she actually is, and i am weak enough to pick off, fuck off man
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep - 23:38:34

I never realized how powerful calling and talking voice to voice was. Its so efficient, this typing shit gets so exausting.

My allies and i literally havent won an HOH since like week one but we STILL keep sending my targets home, thats the power of social game, Mark or Loid will probably win this next HOH and waste it on Sofia W or something to keep the trend going.

If its a double, I go for it, and put up Loid and Danny, maybe Mark renom idk.

I cant wait to see how this plays out but I am proud to have made top 13.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 18:12:43

Task: Answer in your Diary Room in your thread titled "Extra Health Points Tasks".

No I am not surprised I made jury, I am surprised its at F13 though, I need to ensure whoever leaves likes me because they will have the least concept of how the rest of the game unfolds.

I suck at the comps and havent played a single POV so its hard to say what i liked the most.

For me to make F2, i just dont think its that possible unless my allies really steamroll. I am easy to pick off and I am polarized to a side, I would ACTUALLY be shocked to hit Final 6, that would be nuts. But I think its very realistic I leave here soon. I dont know what to do, its too early to call, I am in survival mode still. All its took for me to get to the K vs Lois eviction was be active, then from that point on I just got lucky that the HOHs were dumb and kept sending home opposing players.

If Christine left, I actually thought about this in the shower, I really can not picture a game without her, shes my rock and I dont see myself winning without her. If she had to go, id have to pivot to Andrea probably, thats my only option. Mama is the player I want to invest the most in, shes good at comps, fond of me, and I think shes my ticket to the end if it works how i plan.

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 22:10:35

LV202KY51
Back to top Go down
Moolissaw

Moolissaw

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 22:11:51

Aimee Gibbs wrote:
LV202KY51

Diary Room - Page 4 200.gif?cid=89ab776dsc9ytr4z20w8j2b2zu5ddkmllinz4v6nmrqxjnxu&rid=200

Billy The Puppet Eillish likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep - 22:12:40

Ignore me lmao, I was trippin. I tried decoding all the letters to numbers and calling that number but every random number gives you those numbers
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 2:37:48

Andrea, as a player, lacks a lot of qualities youd see in any good big brother player. She has the right idea, play both sides, its just extremely transparent. She lacks vision. She does not realize playing like a complete pussy, this late into the game, does not work, the little things shes doing to make herself seem on Mark and Loid's side, WILL inevitably, lose her the game, but she does not know that, she will lose the game down the road and claim she was robbed, no, the game started long ago, and shes setting herself up to lose. Shes lost my vote and im not even on jury yet.

Loid is extremely abrasive, clearly a socially inept individual behind that character, that probably is not used to making it this far in games. They will rub more people the wrong way, they are showing their true colors and lack likability as a person.

Andrea and Loid have both shown theyve played before on accident, so likely means theyve lost before, and judging by their gameplay, it makes sense.

Mark is sick, I give it to him, a beast at comps, and wont die off easy.

Mama is in the NUMBER ONE POSITION to win this game. Incredible at comps, amazing HOH, in the middle, very well liked by everyone, everyone needs her, shes playing the game Andrea wishes she could play. Then again, there was a point in time I thought Tangerine was in the best position in the game so we shall see.

Josie... I mean Danny, is very funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next