Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Diary Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

Diary Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 2:39:37

Me Andrea and Mama, are the final 3 players to not be nominated, despite half of the HOHs not being any of my direct allies.

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 17:48:37

HOLY SHIT I am making probably the dumbest move of the game, but I dont see myself winning unless i take a big chance. Christine was my original gamble, to get to this point, now Bea is my next, I just told her EVERYTHING, if it pays off, I am winning the game, if it backfires and she puts me in my grave, GOOD GAME, I am not coming for 11th or 10th, im coming for FIRST PLACE, so fuck it

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Oct - 19:02:55

Rehydratable
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 1:44:15

The classic “random” nominations. Creating an excuse to nominate people when were well over half way into the game, so youre able to play it off as “random”. I knew Loid was a bitch, but I didnt expect him to be that much of a fucking bitch.

The most transparent shit, random my ass like please, if he even tries to blame the wheel and not own up to his nominations, hes lost all respect from me, if it was week one, sure, i guess do that, DAY 18 NOMINATIONS MY MAN, dont be a fucking pussy bruh, youre not smart, youre not clever, and Loid i hope youre reading this right now, YOURE A PUSSY LMAO, if I go home on this weirdos hoh then i cant even be mad.

Moolissaw likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 20:28:21

its becoming extremely clear to me that the game has surpassed me, something has shifted that I am no longer aware of or trusted enough to be privy to, unless i get lucky, it's a very define Aimee eviction.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 16:37:34

I am feeling incredible now, that was a horrible week to scratch and crawl through, im hoping not to do it again. Its now a 7 vs 2 in this next HOH, being Nina and Mark vs the rest, since Loid is outgoing.

The odds are back in my favor, but they have been every HOH, but we still lose. Mark is stellar at these competitions. So is Nina.

I have good health now and NEED an HOH, I just suck so bad at these competitions its not even funny.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 16:38:30

I am really putting me all into Bea and Christine, they are my tickets to win. Hoping to just slide by now and have my allies win power, if that happens I can truly play the middle. Its just a matter of if Andrea plays the game im trying to play, better than me.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:22:31

Hello everyone! I am so glad I was able to win something finally! I hope you all are behaving well for the hosts while I do these insane punishments hehe. I want to say sorry to Mark, I know you are saying you didnt vote to evict me, but I have other people accusing you in my DRs saying it wasn't them and that you were doing that and MORE, I wanted to use this week and reign of power to fact check that information, but now you see I obviously am not able to. Had this 24 hours of no communication punishment been earlier in the rounds, im likely not crowned as the winner, but once we were like 8 rounds deep I had to go for it, but youre also up because I think there would be a chance youd save Loid with the veto.

Loid, I have got to say, I feel like you have brought this upon yourself, you created an ENTIRE narrative for this game that simply never existed, but the moment you went on your power trip, it somewhat became a reality, it felt as though a whole different person took over the keyboard and I told you that. You did not give me a chance to campaign at all with your wheel scheme, and you spent all week campaigning very hard and guilting people into voting me and I simply dont have the time this week to forgive you for that yet. I love you as a person, but as you did last week, I am doing upon you now. So im sorry boys but please take a seat. I really want to explain myself more in private, as I feel bad, but I hope you both understand someone had to go up, and Mark, I dont know how much I believe that it was Nina/Danny that evicted me like you are telling me.

I also want to take this time to ease any paranoia, I know this week its going to be hard to trust me since I cant really communicate, but I ASSURE YOU, IF YOU EVEN FEEL LIKE YOURE SAFE, You are 100% safe this week, I am not wasting anyones time, and im not pulling any crazy moves or betrayals, thats not me. If theres a feeling within you that you might be going up, its correct. Its that simple, those that know theyre good with me, take the week off, and take good notes for me when i return so i dont miss any tea please hehe! Good luck in veto, im safely assuming already i will have to name a renom!
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:23:36

so will I never get to be Aimee ever again? like not even if i make final two?
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:24:41

If you make final 2 we will let you be Aimee. Sometimes we might be nice & put Aimee. Depends how we feel.
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:25:55

PLEASE GIVE ME AIMEE LIKE I TOOK ALL THESE PUNISHMENTS JKFSJKSFDKJSJKFD SHOW MERCY JIGSAWs
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 21:26:51

can yall post that rockstar link here
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 14:15:36

Hello everyone! I am so glad I was able to win something finally! I hope you all are behaving well for the hosts while I do these insane punishments hehe. I want to say sorry to Mark, I know you are saying you didnt vote to evict me, but I have other people accusing you in my PMs saying it wasn't them and that you were doing that and MORE, I wanted to use this week and reign of power to fact check that information, but now you see I obviously am not able to. Had this 24 hours of no communication punishment been earlier in the rounds, im likely not crowned as the winner, but once we were like 8 rounds deep I had to go for it, but youre also up because I think there would be a chance youd save Loid with the veto.

Loid, I have got to say, I feel like you have brought this upon yourself, you created an ENTIRE narrative for this game that simply never existed, but the moment you went on your power trip, it somewhat became a reality, it felt as though a whole different person took over the keyboard and I told you that. You did not give me a chance to campaign at all with your wheel scheme, and you spent all week campaigning very hard and guilting people into voting me and I simply dont have the time this week to forgive you for that yet. I love you as a person, but as you did last week, I am doing upon you now. So im sorry boys but please take a seat. I really want to explain myself more in private, as I feel bad, but I hope you both understand someone had to go up, and Mark, I dont know how much I believe that it was Nina/Danny that evicted me like you are telling me.

I also want to take this time to ease any paranoia, I know this week its going to be hard to trust me since I cant really communicate, but I ASSURE YOU, IF YOU EVEN FEEL LIKE YOURE SAFE, You are 100% safe this week, I am not wasting anyones time, and im not pulling any crazy moves or betrayals, thats not me. If theres a feeling within you that you might be going up, its correct. Its that simple, those that know theyre good with me, take the week off, and take good notes for me when i return so i dont miss any tea please hehe! Good luck in veto, im safely assuming already i will have to name a renom!
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 21:51:18

Danny is going up because hes expendable

Either he will stay, meaning Loid gets evicted, like I want. And Danny is a weak pick to win an HOH for revenge

OR

Danny goes, if Danny goes, it means powers were likely used, which is even better, Id like powers to be wasted while Im in power, that way next week when i cant compete in hoh or veto or have a vote, there will be less unknown factors

ITS A WIN WIN
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Oct - 22:48:09

BREAKDOWN

My Final 2 is with Christine

I have also told Bea a lot of info about every alliance and have a back up final 2 with her

Me Christine and Andrea are an unsolidified trio

That trio has 3 four person alliances

Trio + Lois (used to include K)
Trio + Sofia W (used to include Carson)
Trio + Bea

That forms a unified 6, though Sofia W does have a target

Danny is a free agent, pawn, whatever

Mark Loid and Nina oppose me directly, they are good at comps.

I plan on staying loyal to Christine and Bea, I want Mark/Loid split, Nina out, maybe another person slips out, then i will backdoor Andrea if i get a chance.

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diary Room   Diary Room - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diary Room
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next