Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Return of Jigsaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

The Return of Jigsaw Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Jigsaw   The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 16:44:20

The Return Of Jigsaw
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Jigsaw   The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 16:46:05

Puppet Mathster

Deep in the Black Forrest located in Germany lies a cottage, occupied by a frail old puppeteer named Geppetto. He had spent many years alone following this mysterious disappearance of his son, Geppetto built everything from scratch growing crops such as Tomatoes, Potatoes and even Asparagus. One dark night he heard a rustling noise from afar, without hesitation he hobbled outside but just as he stepped out he watched his crops erupt into flames and the flames quickly travelled burning everything he had known for the past 10 years. He darted for his truck, fiddling with his legs struggling to get it to start. The engine roars and he lets out a burst of relief aphowever as he looks up he spies a dark shadow in the trees, he rapidly zooms off going at an insane speed and suddenly he’s slammed from both sides by two black jeeps, the truck takes flight and tumbles multiple times, Geppetto bouncing like a ping pong ball on his seat just before it comes to a holt with a large crash into an old oak tree, Geppetto is left unconscious two mysterious men remove his body from the rubble and check his pulse, “he’s alive” the masked individual mutters.

A bright flash awakens Gappetto, his bones ache like they’re being pulled, as he finally gains consciousness he noticed the rainbow assortment of wires attached to him, each other and the wall. In a panic he scrambles trying to remove them until he comes to the realisation they’re the only thing holding him up, he lets out the loudest of screams and calls for help but nothing…all of a sudden a large screech of noise blasts from a speaker, he tries to cover his ears but his arms are unmovable the pain rushes through his body and tears start to fall down his scarred face…suddenly a familiar voice can be heard from blaring from the speaker…

“Hello father, you crafted me with your own hands, tied me to strings, I was never supposed to be free you never wanted me to be and now I want to show you what it feels to be someone’s puppet. I may no longer be hanging from a string but you are…being released from mine gave me life however being released from yours will end in sudden death. As you can see you are suspended thirty five feet in the air, below you lies a bed of the sharpest nails you can imagine just like the ones used to craft me. If you look up to the roof there is a colour coded equation matching the colours of the strings keeping you in the air, you must count these strings and solve the equation HOWEVER, did you think i’d make it that easy? Every sixty seconds a string will be cut and you better hope it’s not one of those important ones keeping you up there, this raises the stakes and the chances of you falling to your certain death, making it more thrilling for me to watch. It’s time I became your Puppet Mathster and it’s time for you to suffer like I once did, have a titillating time!” a villainous laugh follows but is quickly cut off with the sound of a horn signifying the beginning of this trap.

Gappetto looks up at the equation but his mind has gone blank in fear he calls out “STOP THIS I’D NEVER HURT YOU!”, Pinocchio with an evil tone mutters “too little too late” into the mic and an alarm rings signifying the first sixty seconds, the first rope is cut and they wobble like jelly…Geppetto is now coming to the realisation that the only way he makes out alive is if he solves a math equation…his worst fears have come true. As time ticks by he’s he begins to get looser he realises there are only two ropes connected to him and holing him up, he grips onto the other surrounding ropes and prepares himself for the worst, sixty second later the final rope holding him up drops and he’s left dangling in the air, he wraps himself around the remanning ropes as he’s aware he can’t hold himself of up. Geppetto begins to climb his way to the exit, he reaches out for the last rope and then suddenly a shock of electricity hits, he false reaching out for every rope but passes them, he lets out a scream as his back hits the last rope giving him time to grab on and saving his life, he realises he’s now in a worse position than before and needs to do something about it. He scans the room and begins to count the ropes yelling out answer after answer with no luck, until he notices every time an answer has been guessed a further two ropes are cut leaving him vulnerable.

Geppetto takes a deep breathe and makes his final guess, the exit door swings open and a rope ladder drops down. He tightly grips the ladder and makes his way up, he emerges into a dark corridor with lights fluttering on and off, he makes his way down the corridor leading to many twists and turns almost resembling a maze . He turns the final corner and in the distance he sees a dark shadow…emerging from the shadow comes Pinocchio with a sharp blade in each hand he turns and begins to run as fast as he can, Pinocchio follows scraping the knifes off the wall like knifes on a chalk board. Gippetto is lead back to the trap he just escaped and is stuck at a dead end, Pinocchio near as he steps back getting nervously close to the edge, Pinocchio smirks before raising the blade in the air and prepares to throw as he’s swinging forward a gun shot comes from behind and Pinocchio falls to the ground, the blade already air bound impales Gepettos chest losing his balance and following through the door and landing on the bed of spikes. The father and son met there fate and y’all just read this for them both to die that’s tragic for you x

enjoy a pic of my trap, i’m such an artist 💋

The Return of Jigsaw 1780d210
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Jigsaw   The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 16:47:15

The Return of Jigsaw B37a5110
Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Jigsaw   The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 16:52:41

Not the map <3 you're so cute
Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Jigsaw   The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitimeSun 2 Oct - 16:54:06

PLS THE STORY PROGRESSIVELY GOT WORSE I HAD TO MAKE UP FOR IT ASFSGSGSGDHDHD 💀

Arisaw Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Jigsaw   The Return of Jigsaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Jigsaw
Page 1 of 1