Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad

Go down 
+4
Arisaw Cox
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad
Aimee Gibbs
Billy The Puppet Eillish
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Billy The Puppet Eillish

Billy The Puppet Eillish

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 22:04:05

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Bb16-house-two-nomination-chairs

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your nineth vote for eviction.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote in this game. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 11:05 PM EST). Votes cast before that time will not count & it will be a penalty if you don't vote again in the actual voting window.

The voting deadline this round is 2:00pm EST Tuesday October 4th 2022.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE  HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the Houseguests with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 22:54:09

THIS IS AWFUL! Mama Ive loved all the conversations we have and its sick we have to sit next to each other now. I have nothing bad to say about you OR your game as youre simply so lovely.

I have really enjoyed all the conversations ive had with you all, and i hope they mean something! I am a social player and thats not something ive intended to hide by any means. I signed up for this game and the least I can do is talk to people and strategize! I want to continue as I really want to be here, I suck at this and understand if i go home. I havent been able to win anything which sucks but i really want to and thats my biggest goal! Ive been honest about my vote every week and would prefer to not be blindsided this vote as ive never lied about my vote to any of you all! Thanks for having me hosts, and I hope everyone makes the best decision for their own game or I will be super bitter in jury LOL JK but NOT JK BUT JK MAYBE HEHE

Billy The Puppet Eillish, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Mark Hoffman like this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeMon 3 Oct - 23:40:43

Hey houseguests, hosts, froggers,

What can I say? I have no words, and nothing prepared so enjoy my ramblings.
I love the social side of the gameplay in these because I am able to "be" a different person, not the shy introvert I am in real life, but the personality I create for the character I chose. I own that. Why play these games if I intended to ignore half the cast, or kept conversations short and generic. I enjoy my talks with people and getting to know them.
That shouldn't make me a villain Loid, if anything you are the bad guy in this game with your wheel that wasn't even a wheel, and your constant lying. I am not sure how being a chaotic mess is good jury management but I suspect you knew you wouldn't be lasting very long so I guess that's why you tried your hardest to be memorable.
I won't go on to say im a comp beast because my record speaks for itself, a WHOOPING ONE WIN!!
but what I will say is ive never thrown, I consistently try my hardest, and when I give someone my word that I'll keep them safe if I win that's exactly what I do.

Make your mamas proud by keeping this mama around

And if you dont like your mama then screw that old b, ill be your NEW MAMA 

Billy The Puppet Eillish, Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Mark Hoffman and Aimee Gibbs like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:05:28

The voting deadline has passed, so now it's time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that; the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike and lose some Health Points.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote: you were casting a vote to EVICT someone, so let's see who you all evicted!

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted & become the 3rd juror of the season.

You were such a lovely presence to have around this season. From that iconic character choice, the laughs, the HBIC moments, you had it all. If anyone has a reason to not be very active, it's you, but you blew me away with how much time you carved out for this game & I thank you for that, because it was great having a front row seat to watching you play. I know I speak for all of the production team when I say we will miss you & hope you had as much fun playing as we did watching you play.

As for the rest of you, I will see you at 8:00pm EST tonight for your tenth Head of Household competition. This one will not be pleasant, mwahahha.

Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:07:12

sorry to see you go mama you’ll be missed for sure 💛

Ferris Bueller and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:08:11

mama im so sorry. you were a casualty in my frazzled mind. you don’t deserve to leave this week. much love.
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:10:39

good game mama youre amazing! loid got one of us but he wont get us both

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:12:21

This is going to be a quick goodbye because I really do not feel like talking to any of you right now. Beatrix I respect your honesty in telling me right away where your vote was locked and Christine. Mark and Nina thanks for trying to have my back. Andrea why I though was love and butterflies must’ve just been an upset stomach because you seem to be having an affair with the whole house. Aimee, sweet Aimee, you too seem to know your way around these forum streets. While I do wish you both true best of luck and see you going very far i do HOPE AND PRAY that the others like Wylie Bea, and Nina will wake the fuck up and start playing I’m so sad to leave before them…Loid your game move was big but stupid considering your position , maybe mark can instill some common sense into you. Mark give ‘em all hell, I know you aren’t afraid to make moves and be the “bad guy” since show em what to be afraid of!
Anyways that’s enough for y’all, hosts and prod thank you soo much for the opportunity and a damn good time, all things considered!! And thanks for blogging hour, some of them were funner and probs more active than some of the cast. Ily bye bitches!

Arisaw Cox, Billy The Puppet Eillish, Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Terri Joe, Ferris Bueller, Andrea Agosti and like this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:14:31

we will miss you mama, you are incredible!

Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Su6iMP2

Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Ferris Bueller and Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad like this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:15:41

Okay that’s all for my “tantrum” you can send me to the good place now 🐸 💋

Arisaw Cox, Pamela Jenkins, Haley James Scott, Christine Quinn and Jack Black like this post

Back to top Go down
Sofia Wylie

Sofia Wylie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:25:47

Mama breaking back in before they tow her away to the jury house

Haley James Scott, Terri Joe and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisaw Cox
Admin
Arisaw Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:29:40

Who wants to win HOH tonight?

Andrea Agosti likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbq12.forumotion.com
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:30:10

Arisaw Cox wrote:
Who wants HOH tonight?

yeah i will take it thanks
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 14:31:24

Arisaw Cox wrote:
Who wants to win HOH tonight?

sure bestie 💋
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitimeTue 4 Oct - 16:00:21

Aimee, sweet Aimee, you too seem to know your way around these forum streets.

I would like to speak on this, I have 0 comp wins, and I have NEVER played a forum game before, twitter games yes, flop in those too, BUT HERE, im so honored to be looked at like im some forum player like i didnt almost quit night one in the knife chair JFDSJKKJSFKJD

Haley James Scott likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad   Eviction Ceremony #9 - Aimee Gibbs VS Mrs. Dolores 'Mama' Toad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next