Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Final 2

Go down 
+9
Mark Hoffman
Lois Griffin
Christine Quinn
Sofia Wylie
Danny Torrance
Andrea Agosti
Nina Bo'Nina Brown
Beatrix Kiddo
Arisaw Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:32:58

Nina Bo'Nina Brown wrote:
Andrea Agosti wrote:
Also just a fun little question but Nina would you have actually taken me to the final 2 LMFAO

No I was cutting you at final 3 or earlier but I love you girl. You know youre a bad bitch and theres only room for one in the finale.

I have no regrets swearing on my life to Lois that I was taking you out at the final 4 anymore

Nina Bo'Nina Brown likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:35:24

As for Beatrix,

I have already asked Lois this, but I’m kind of confused on you taking credit for me leaving. Lois was the sole factor in me going and I believe it to be her move as she personally made that decision on her own accord

Thank you both for answering my questions though! 🙏
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:38:01

Andrea Agosti wrote:
As for Beatrix,

I have already asked Lois this, but I’m kind of confused on you taking credit for me leaving. Lois was the sole factor in me going and I believe it to be her move as she personally made that decision on her own accord

Thank you both for answering my questions though! 🙏

I think I take credit for a part in this mainly because without my vote to evict you, you would have stayed. My vote was needed to create the tie in the first place and I felt like there was a point where Lois would have kept you as per our private messages. My vote held the most weight that week because of the tie that it led to which ultimately led to your eviction.
Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:39:42

Danny Torrance wrote:
hi i love you both very dearly and i think what i need is for you two to TEAR at each other and tell me why you DESERVE to be the champ over the other. where did your opponent fall short? where did you do something better? don’t hold back either my jury vote depends on it.

I answered this a bit in my response to Andrea but I am very happy to drag my final two. Literally. I dragged her to the end because everyone else needed to go first. And I successfully did so. Like I said, Beatrix had little to no power in this game at any moment. She lacked the potential to be autonomous, usually following in the footsteps of someone stronger than her, especially Lois and Christine. I wanted her to be as powerless as she was the entire game during the finale, so that is why I used my power to cripple her at the Final 4. The fact that she was constantly at the mercy of other people put her in a position where she could not claim power, and that was the work of everyone else in this game alongside myself. Whenever Beatrix was a final nom, she only ever stayed because people knew that she was not capable of doing anything while the person she sat next to was often someone with more potential in altering the flow in the game. I don't even think she realizes that is why she had stayed so many times. If your survival in this game is to be so weak that it takes you to finale, I have no idea how anyone could expect to win in that event. As much as she would like to say that her relationships carried her, it was because the people she mentioned were all bigger targets than her and would take anyone meek and moldable under their wing. All of Beatrix's decisions, her vote to take out Andrea, allowed someone more powerful to claim that move for themselves. I do not think that Beatrix would have survived if she was any stronger in the game. It was weakness that propelled her to the final 2, not strength. And in my case, it's the opposite; my strength was my greatest asset in this game. Any moment that Beatrix tries to claim autonomy was actually giving someone else a move on their resume instead of something she could claim for herself. My entire game was spent eliminating my greatest adversaries, and Beatrix was simply nothing of the sort.

Danny Torrance likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:46:04

Danny Torrance wrote:
hi i love you both very dearly and i think what i need is for you two to TEAR at each other and tell me why you DESERVE to be the champ over the other. where did your opponent fall short? where did you do something better? don’t hold back either my jury vote depends on it.

Hi Danny!! it was honestly a pain for you to go home with me next to you on the block because I would’ve rather a couple other people leave at that time. I also want you to know that I would have stayed loyal to our final two because I really enjoyed your presence in the game and I wanted to move forward with you. I want to win this game so (cover the child’s ears) fucking bad, and I know Nina could say the same but I truly think she didn’t think about the other aspects that it takes to be a winner. Her game is very comparable to Jackson Michie’s and do you want to award that kind of gameplay? Winning almost every competition is foolish and I feel like that type of gameplay just doesn’t make for a good all-around winner. I know I didn’t win any competitions but if I could’ve I would’ve strategically used them to further myself with a strong structure to keep me safe moving forward. Most of Ninas were vetoes that she potentially didn’t even need to win and that her social game could’ve replaced the safety of the talents of a simple puzzle solving. I feel like none of Nina‘s HOH wins were very beneficial besides the final three of course. At the triple eviction she got rid of two people that were not much of a threat to her. I love Alison and Sofia C, but both of them didn’t win any competitions prior, and Nina could’ve easily got out two people like Andrea and Christine to make her path to the end easier. I know she was working with Andrea tightly, but she was already winning every competition anyways so does it matter if she had any allies if she didn’t even plan on making bonds with anybody else? Thank you for your prompt and I hope you take voting me to win into consideration.

Danny Torrance and Sofia Wylie like this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:54:47

Sofia Wylie wrote:
Hello Final 2, thank you both for voting to keep me at me week of death. It truly makes it very hard to decide a winner. They were many conversations made in the jury house that made my views clearer, but nothing is 100% set in stone. I would love to hear your responses to my questions and take your pleas into full consideration.

I like to have a system so I’m gonna ask both of you one positive and one negative question 😋

Nina:

+ : I truly appreciate you keeping me safe on all of your HOH reins, which of your HOH wins do you think helped your game the most?

- : Do you think that winning too many competitions took away from other aspects of the game?

Beatrix:

+ : Which relationships do you think allowed you to have a stronger standing in the game?

- : Who would’ve been your target if you didn’t lose every HOH (from the final 8 onward.)

For both of you:

Tell me one positive thing that you think you excelled at, and one negative thing that you think you would have to work on if you play it again.

I think that the HoH that was most integral to my survival in the game was the Canadian Double Eviction HoH at the Final 13. I mentioned this a bit in my question to Andrea, but using that HoH I proved to people like Loid, Andrea, Danny, and Aimee that it was a good idea to keep me safe. Maybe less to Aimee because I definitely voted to evict her the round before and I told her that, but Mark made sure I played in veto and that I could prevent that possibility of being renommed. I used that HoH to take me to a position where I could be a player of every comp, something that I knew I could rely on.

To the negative, I think that my competitions wins allowing me to shape the course of the game was actually a strength. Yes, I feel like there were other aspects of the game I could have dived deeper into, but I just didn't have the time with how much shit I have on my hands. But showing up for a competition was something that was timely and doable, so I engaged in that aspect of the game. With the power I had from competitions, I would try to use it as leverage for getting me farther, and it worked. Sorry if I am having trouble explaining this, I don't really know how to reword this again for other questions. The first time I used a competition as leverage was when I was looking for a potential renomination during my first HoH, when Tangerine told me that Lois was very peeved at my nominations, which was further confirmed when she began to accuse random of people of saying her name. My first veto win gained me leverage I could use to gain relationships with the stronger folks of the cast, like Andrea, Mama, and Aimee. It was because of these positions of power from competitions that I had the capital to stretch out to people and garner loyalty or safety with them.

I think what I excelled at the most was my systematic destruction of everyone that ever moved against me in the game. Every single person who had wanted me out at some point fell to my karma, with each of their evictions having some sort of path with me involved. I was often the winner of the veto that sent people home. I used the double vote from my HoH and a willed Vote Steal, passed from Loid to Mark, and then Mark to myself, to obliterate Aimee because although she insisted she was not after me, I had a sneaking suspicion that she was going to be more dangerous than Christine in those endgame rounds. In the end, it worked, and I eliminated everyone that stood a chance of defeating me.

I wish I had more time to dedicate to this game because I feel like I could have fared well if I had the time to communicate with people and get them on my side. I was very careful with my word choice, and if I had the time to continue this, I think I would have been in a much better position socially. I would want to play this game again NOT during a school semester, LMAO.

Sofia Wylie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:57:06

Also Danny I am so sorry for letting you hang out to dry. Idk if you read it in my opening speech but not voting that round was my biggest regret in the game. Although I fear you were leaving anyway, it is not in my character to let a friend's hand go when they're hanging onto a cliff. I woke up that morning, hungover, and saw the time and a wave of cold passed over my body. Sorry girl.

Danny Torrance likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 2:58:34

Sofia Wylie wrote:
Hello Final 2, thank you both for voting to keep me at me week of death. It truly makes it very hard to decide a winner. They were many conversations made in the jury house that made my views clearer, but nothing is 100% set in stone. I would love to hear your responses to my questions and take your pleas into full consideration.

I like to have a system so I’m gonna ask both of you one positive and one negative question 😋

Nina:

+ : I truly appreciate you keeping me safe on all of your HOH reins, which of your HOH wins do you think helped your game the most?

- : Do you think that winning too many competitions took away from other aspects of the game?

Beatrix:

+ : Which relationships do you think allowed you to have a stronger standing in the game?

- : Who would’ve been your target if you didn’t lose every HOH (from the final 8 onward.)

For both of you:

Tell me one positive thing that you think you excelled at, and one negative thing that you think you would have to work on if you play it again.

Hey Sofia queen!

Your eviction sucked because I thought we would keep you for another week girl at least but that's the game I suppose. I think the main relationships I would attribute a lot of my success to would be Aimee and Christine. I was able to utilize the information given to me by Aimee early on in the game which allowed me to know where different social ties came into play and she definitely shed light on some of the social masterminding that was going on in the game. I used this information to plant seeds in the house about how big these threats were and I think it gave me the upper hand when I was building my relationships with other houseguests. I think Christine was a vital part of my game because there were a few times when I was vulnerable and Christine was able to save me. I think the most important example of this is at the final four when I surely thought I was going home because I was aware that Lois and Christine had a final two, but I was able to reassure her and myself that I was more valuable to her endgame than someone she had a final two with. I did this by again using my vote and evicting Aimee who I had immense ties to but I was worried that she had grander plans that just did not involve me.

If I did win HOH I think depending on which week I would have won it, I think I most likely would have targeted Andrea because I knew that she was the player to watch this season. I think Andrea just was a wizard socially and I definitely would have considered this had I won HOH.

I think a positive thing that I excelled at was definitely again my social game and being able to talk myself out of hairy situations. For example, at the final five and when Lois won the HOH, I knew there was a possibility of me going up whether it be as a pawn or a target because Lois had ratted my game out to Christine the round prior. I was able to bring this up into conversation with Lois and secure my safety by having her trust me moving forward in the game. If I were to play again I guess people would want me to say to win comps but I think you only need to win comps if you are actually in danger of going home which I did not feel that way until the endgame.
Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 3:11:54

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Danny Torrance wrote:

Hi Danny!! it was honestly a pain for you to go home with me next to you on the block because I would’ve rather a couple other people leave at that time. I also want you to know that I would have stayed loyal to our final two because I really enjoyed your presence in the game and I wanted to move forward with you. I want to win this game so (cover the child’s ears) fucking bad, and I know Nina could say the same but I truly think she didn’t think about the other aspects that it takes to be a winner. Her game is very comparable to Jackson Michie’s and do you want to award that kind of gameplay? Winning almost every competition is foolish and I feel like that type of gameplay just doesn’t make for a good all-around winner. I know I didn’t win any competitions but if I could’ve I would’ve strategically used them to further myself with a strong structure to keep me safe moving forward. Most of Ninas were vetoes that she potentially didn’t even need to win and that her social game could’ve replaced the safety of the talents of a simple puzzle solving. I feel like none of Nina‘s HOH wins were very beneficial besides the final three of course. At the triple eviction she got rid of two people that were not much of a threat to her. I love Alison and Sofia C, but both of them didn’t win any competitions prior, and Nina could’ve easily got out two people like Andrea and Christine to make her path to the end easier. I know she was working with Andrea tightly, but she was already winning every competition anyways so does it matter if she had any allies if she didn’t even plan on making bonds with anybody else? Thank you for your prompt and I hope you take voting me to win into consideration.

Bitch did you just call me Jackson Michie? Because I promise your ass you are looking like a Frenchie, a Willie Hantz, a Jozea Flores, AN ALYSSA SNIDER. I would NEVER be like that cracker piece of shit. Taking out Andrea with any of my HoH's would not have made any sense considering she was one of the only people capable of protecting me, and she did exactly that. And that allowed me to make it here. People like to say "ohhh boo its a social game hurr durr" girl I get that but I had to play my way since I PHYSICALLY DID NOT HAVE THE TIME to sit around and talk to y'all all day. I'm a fucking drag queen on the go. Whenever I had a conversation with someone, it was enough to help me get to another week, and repeat the cycle. I wasn't always immune especially at the early half of the game but did that stop me? NO! Because I used whatever time I could to be safe on as many people's HoH's as I could be.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 3:25:09

Danny Torrance wrote:

I answered this a bit in my response to Andrea but I am very happy to drag my final two. Literally. I dragged her to the end because everyone else needed to go first. And I successfully did so. Like I said, Beatrix had little to no power in this game at any moment. She lacked the potential to be autonomous, usually following in the footsteps of someone stronger than her, especially Lois and Christine. I wanted her to be as powerless as she was the entire game during the finale, so that is why I used my power to cripple her at the Final 4. The fact that she was constantly at the mercy of other people put her in a position where she could not claim power, and that was the work of everyone else in this game alongside myself. Whenever Beatrix was a final nom, she only ever stayed because people knew that she was not capable of doing anything while the person she sat next to was often someone with more potential in altering the flow in the game. I don't even think she realizes that is why she had stayed so many times. If your survival in this game is to be so weak that it takes you to finale, I have no idea how anyone could expect to win in that event. As much as she would like to say that her relationships carried her, it was because the people she mentioned were all bigger targets than her and would take anyone meek and moldable under their wing. All of Beatrix's decisions, her vote to take out Andrea, allowed someone more powerful to claim that move for themselves. I do not think that Beatrix would have survived if she was any stronger in the game. It was weakness that propelled her to the final 2, not strength. And in my case, it's the opposite; my strength was my greatest asset in this game. Any moment that Beatrix tries to claim autonomy was actually giving someone else a move on their resume instead of something she could claim for herself. My entire game was spent eliminating my greatest adversaries, and Beatrix was simply nothing of the sort.

Even at final 4 Nina underestimated me where she 100% thought she would win against me, and saying she crippled me meant she thought my only chance to win was against Lois. But I didn’t mind who went home because I knew that if Christine stayed, she would be cut at three, and I could still have a chance to win against Nina, because I knew my game was strong and I knew my own capabilities. I think I did really good in the endgame because I set myself up to always be in the final two regardless of the scenario. In a game with a high level of unpredictability I feel that I came out on top.
Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 3:30:04

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Danny Torrance wrote:

Even at final 4 Nina underestimated me where she 100% thought she would win against me, and saying she crippled me meant she thought my only chance to win was against Lois. But I didn’t mind who went home because I knew that if Christine stayed, she would be cut at three, and I could still have a chance to win against Nina, because I knew my game was strong and I knew my own capabilities. I think I did really good in the endgame because I set myself up to always be in the final two regardless of the scenario. In a game with a high level of unpredictability I feel that I came out on top.

Final 2 - Page 2 Nina-bonina-brown-drag

Final 2 - Page 2 Nina-bonina-brown-rpdr

I crippled you by ensuring that you had to rely on ME to take you to the end. I made sure you had no power at the final 4 as well as the final 3. Christine told me the entire week how she did not respect your game and did not want you to receive any money. Even if it was true that she was cutting you and not me, you still were at a deficit in capital in all scenarios at the endgame.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 3:36:23

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Danny Torrance wrote:

Final 2 - Page 2 Nina-bonina-brown-drag

Final 2 - Page 2 Nina-bonina-brown-rpdr

I crippled you by ensuring that you had to rely on ME to take you to the end. I made sure you had no power at the final 4 as well as the final 3. Christine told me the entire week how she did not respect your game and did not want you to receive any money. Even if it was true that she was cutting you and not me, you still were at a deficit in capital in all scenarios at the endgame.

I don’t think crippling is the right word to use, because you act like my world was over when that happened. Yes, I had to “rely on you” to take me, but that’s because that’s just how the game works. Whoever wins takes someone, and anybody who won was taking me, if I won, I was taking you because Christine was playing the best game out of the three of us.
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 5:35:43

Hey Beatrix, you being assured you stay on our HOH’s I feel like were more down to the both of Andrea and I knowing we had the numbers there opposed to your “social prowess”

Can you tell me about these social connections you had that were more than the general exchange of “good luck tonight”, “do I have your vote” bc that’s what we had and I wouldn’t see that as a strong social connection I actually found it hard to get anything out of you other than a dry ass two worded response sometimes?

Beatrix Kiddo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 5:39:40

Hi Nina you made the right move tonight I would’ve done the same thing I just needed you to believe otherwise.

I saw your game as you basically thinking you had the comp game locked so you didn’t have to try elsewhere I mean there were multiple occasions your allies left cussing you out bc you didn’t communicate with them, like you could’ve been rallying votes but you just sat back and waited for your next competition. Also not voting at (final 6/7?) I think that was ridiculous, do you have any reasons for these and was your game more than just the wins under your belt?

Nina Bo'Nina Brown likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 6:54:55

Christine Quinn wrote:
Hi Nina you made the right move tonight I would’ve done the same thing I just needed you to believe otherwise.

I saw your game as you basically thinking you had the comp game locked so you didn’t have to try elsewhere I mean there were multiple occasions your allies left cussing you out bc you didn’t communicate with them, like you could’ve been rallying votes but you just say back and waited on your next competition. Also not voting at (final 6/7?) I think that was ridiculous do you have any reasons for these and was your game more than just the wins under your belt?

Hey Christine!

Yeah, I think one of the biggest missteps of my game was the fact that I didn't really communicate with people, but I don't want anyone to think that this was because of a lack of effort or because I was so confident that I could protect myself that I didn't need to talk to people.

Final 2 - Page 2 Screen16

This is my class schedule for school. On Tuesday and Thursday mornings right before class, as well as Friday mornings and afternoons, I am [redacted for identity purposes] for [redacted for identity purposes], and that does not give me a lot of time to communicate with people, so often I would message the most crucial people in those time frames before my free days. None of these classes have room for me being on my phone or on my laptop. I also need rest (the practice that I have chosen for my career requires A LOT OF REST), and (rarely) time for leisure and friends that I have commitments to, and I teach on the weekends. The very nature of my career is very social and highly dependent on relationships and communication, so I fear I had to prioritize real life over game. And then when I am not doing any of those I am either studying or doing homework. I am human! The night I missed the vote at Danny's eviction, I'll admit was irresponsible but I was also drunk off my ass and passed out for most of the morning, but girl, if you have seen how hard I work every day, you would agree that I need a night of fun every now and then too. The timezone difference for me puts a lot of the actions of the game earlier in the day during these commitments. It is my greatest regret in the game, that I could not physically entertain typing away to you folks although I wish I could have, I would have done anything that didn't compromise my commitments in life if it allowed me to not be so reliant on competitions. That's why a lot of my conversation was concise.

Although yes, there were times I was inactive, I still put effort into communicating with people as much as I could because I knew that the social aspect of this game was just as important as the competitive and strategic aspects. Not to say that anyone else did not have a similar busy schedule, but I am pretty much always dealing with something that had my hands tied. Although my conversation was sporadic, it was enough to get me by on certain people's HoH's (Tangerine, Sofia Wylie, Charlie, and even Andrea's later HoH's). I recognized that the only true danger there was to me in this game was being nominated by the HoH and keeping up with the health points tasks, so I did just enough to get me by whenever I could. In the early game, aside from Loid Forger, the HoH's would often extend to me more than just safety for the week and instead present longevity in this game, because when I plead to people I knew exactly how to advertise myself in a way that made them want to prioritize me over others. This was also furthered by my ability to come off the block every time, as now the HoH would know that I was here for another round and that they would need to get on the same page as me as they were outgoing. This is also what allowed me to be included in alliances that did have the power to protect me through the early and midgame. I wish I could have played when I was less busy, but when Kathy called I answered and I wanted to deliver as much as I could, and I think I pushed myself past every limit in this game. I'm sorry that it wasn't enough, but I always did what I could even if it meant losing sleep for the next day although I had to wake up early just because I knew it was important to reach out to people. If you got a late night message from me, that is the reason why.

I think the fact that I was never backdoored or always had someone in the veto willing to take me off the block aside from myself is a testament to my social game, but I could have avoided that dire need to be saved if I had more time. Among the 16 vetos, it was only discarded 3 times, and in the early game there were 7 rounds that anyone could have taken me out. But I kept my communications up as much as I could with the right people, and it allowed me to get to the place where I could protect myself. I hope this answer was sufficient.

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next