Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Final 2

Go down 
+9
Mark Hoffman
Lois Griffin
Christine Quinn
Sofia Wylie
Danny Torrance
Andrea Agosti
Nina Bo'Nina Brown
Beatrix Kiddo
Arisaw Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 10:09:57

Mark Hoffman wrote:
I will catch up later but I’m not gonna be fake, this final 2 feels like a huge slap in the face to everyone who played every facet of big brother this season. Why should any of the Jury respect your games when:

Nina - you only seemed to show up for comps
Beatrix - your conversational skills were severely lacking

Big Brother is a social game. You both made it to the end by being less than social. Convince me otherwise.

Hey Mark,

Could I have done a better job at facilitating conversations with each and every person? Yes. Am I a wonder woman? No. I tried to have strong connections with every single houseguest to the best of my ability which was one of my main goals coming into this game. I knew that if I was spreading myself thin it would have brought more attention to myself like other people in the house were doing and my game could be exposed at any point. I am sorry if you feel like I did not prioritize our relationship but I truly did my best and at the end of it all I survived and made it here.

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 10:31:25

Loid Forger wrote:
First, congrats to the Final 2!!! I think it’s pretty damn iconic you both say on the block week 2 and had to turn your games up. I had questions for the two of you however they have since been answered. As I said in my goodbye speech I’m voting for the person who was the riskiest because, “if your game is good enough, you’ll make it to the F2.”

I do wish y’all the best!! Congrats again!!!

Loid thank you so much! I would like to say that in our conversations I was being really truthful when I said I wanted to work with you but it was too late. I loved having you in the game!
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 10:32:56

Christine Quinn wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Christine Quinn wrote:
Hey Beatrix, you being assured you stay on our HOH’s I feel like were more down to the both of Andrea and I knowing we had  the numbers there opposed to your “social prowess”

Can you tell me about these social connections you had that were more than the general exchange of “good luck tonight”, “do I have your vote” bc that’s what we had and I wouldn’t see that as a strong social connection I actually found it hard to get anything out of you other than a dry ass two worded response sometimes?

Christine, looking back at our 21 pages of dialogue between each other I think that is more than just “good luck tonight” or “do I have your vote” because I definitely feel like you are leaving out key details. Our conversations transcended more than game and I definitely looked at you as one of my better allies because we honestly needed each other in the endgame. I knew that through keeping you in the Aimee vote I was able to garner more trust from you and whether it was subconscious or not you would end up being a great asset for me in the end because you did not evict me at final four over someone you had a final two with. I think that shows a strong social connection.

I’m ngl I have spoken to people and had new threads be created bc we talk too much and others almost hitting that point, so if those 21 pages are your best social work thats slightly concerning to me? I do agree we did have som in between chatter and I do like you I just don’t feel like it’s enough to take the win imo

Christine,

I think that I nurtured our relationship the right amount because you would have taken me to the final two over Nina and you saved me at four. I also work a lot but I am not using that as an excuse but I really did try to have a relationship with you given you were one of my best allies in the endgame.

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 10:40:06

that is true I would have taken you but I wouldn’t necessarily put that down to our personal relationship more so because Nina had the only thing I didn’t and that was multiple comp wins.

I mean I will say we did get closer at the end but I don’t know if it’s a case of too little too late however I did have absolutely no relationship with Nina outside when she wanted something bc that’s the only time she’d reply.

I’m ngl and I don’t wanna be mean but at the moment I’m kinda grudging putting my vote anywhere after reading and confirming that most of my reads were right especially being the one that was just cut in order to give y’all both coin so I’m still processing everything atm my votes still up for grabs
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 10:52:29

Christine Quinn wrote:
that is true I would have taken you but I wouldn’t necessarily put that down to our personal relationship more so because Nina had the only thing I didn’t and that was multiple comp wins.

I mean I will say we did get closer at the end but I don’t know if it’s a case of too little too late however I did have absolutely no relationship with Nina outside when she wanted something bc that’s the only time she’d reply.

I’m ngl and I don’t wanna be mean but at the moment I’m kinda grudging putting my vote anywhere after reading and confirming that most of my reads were right especially being the one that was just cut in order to give y’all both coin so I’m still processing everything atm my votes still up for grabs

I hear that there is a lot of weight being placed on multiple comp wins and while yes comps are part of the game, they are not everything about the game. I did not need comp wins and I strategically set myself up to be taken to the final 2 by anyone in the final 5. I also want to point out that you agree that we did have a relationship while Nina barely made the effort to reach out to you unless she needed something. I didn't speak to you out of necessity but because I genuinely enjoyed you in the game. I appreciate your questions and it was a lot of fun playing with you Christine!

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 11:00:53

thank you Beatrix that was a good answer, good luck girl I enjoyed playing with you too! 💛

Beatrix Kiddo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 12:00:08

Hello to the final two,
I don’t really have any riveting questions that would probe y’all to explain your games any further than you already have. I am not happy with either of your gameplays but understand why you both played the way you did. Not everyone is a comp beast so I get why you would want to fly under the radar or appear inactive Bea, and for the people who cannot be on 24/7 because of life commitments I see why you were okay with putting a target on your back and strictly being about wins Nina. We all play the hand we’re dealt, It’s just unfortunate that others really put their all into BOTH the competition and social aspects of the game whereas each of you only really focused on one of those aspects and were mehhh with the other aspect but I digress.

I don’t need to hear more about your games so my questions are what was your favorite competition of the season? healthpoints, wheel spin, or blogging hour? your favorite prejuror? And your favorite thing about mama (personal or physical 🐸)?
Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 12:15:36

Yeah Nina I was super stoked to will you that Vote Steal so you could go and pass out, not vote at all in the final round you could have used it, and waste it along with your other powers. Good job!

Danny Torrance and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 12:19:17

Mark Hoffman wrote:
Yeah Nina I was super stoked to will you that Vote Steal so you could go and pass out, not vote at all in the final round you could have used it, and waste it along with your other powers. Good job!

💀

these questions have only added to my post vote off depression 😭 this is kinda sick…
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 12:21:57

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad wrote:
Hello to the final two,
I don’t really have any riveting questions that would probe y’all to explain your games any further than you already have. I am not happy with either of your gameplays but understand why you both played the way you did. Not everyone is a comp beast so I get why you would want to fly under the radar or appear inactive Bea, and for the people who cannot be on 24/7 because of life commitments I see why you were okay with putting a target on your back and strictly being about wins Nina. We all play the hand we’re dealt, It’s just unfortunate that others really put their all into BOTH the competition and social aspects of the game whereas each of you only really focused on one of those aspects and were mehhh with the other aspect but I digress.

I don’t need to hear more about your games so my questions are what was your favorite competition of the season? healthpoints, wheel spin, or blogging hour? your favorite prejuror? And your favorite thing about mama (personal or physical 🐸)?

Hi Mama!

I honestly love these question and I think my favorite part of the competition was probably the punishment HOH. I found it really funny how people would have to change PFP’s each round and I think it was a great addition to the game. I also loved interacting with the hosts when I was not interacting with houseguests and I think they did a great job overall throughout the season. My favorite pre juror is a toss up but I think it would have to be Charlie for the sole fact of being dead for the first few weeks and then winning an endurance comp out of nowhere. Iconic truly. My favorite thing about you Mama would be your personality and how you did not take shit from anyone in the game. You were so real when I interacted with you and I had a lot of respect for you handled your shit. Thank you for the great questions!
Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 14:09:09

My only statement is Bea, everything I ever told you was true about the Andrea situation, even picking her for veto. I was with you to the very end! I do not fault you for making that decision to evict me though, because you found a way to get here yourself! So great job, im proud I was able to give you information this game to help you in some way!

Beatrix Kiddo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 14:10:07

My question for Nina, why evict me instead of Christine, and why ignore me on my way out?
Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 14:11:32

Quote :
So great job, im proud I was able to give you information this game to help you in some way!

This felt like a backhanded compliment LMAO so much.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 14:22:26

Aimee Gibbs wrote:
My only statement is Bea, everything I ever told you was true about the Andrea situation, even picking her for veto. I was with you to the very end! I do not fault you for making that decision to evict me though, because you found a way to get here yourself! So great job, im proud I was able to give you information this game to help you in some way!

Aimee my sweet dear Sad you were literally my number one in this game and it was so f-ing difficult to vote you out. I am glad you understand and I can't wait to find out who you are outside of this game. I LOVE YOU!!

Ferris Bueller and Aimee Gibbs like this post

Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 14:40:43

For Nina: I understand you see the hoh where you got me out as your best move socially. KNOWING you are starting the jury phase and have to make sure you are doing jury management, why would you lie about the reasonings and say i didn't try to talk to you/only talked to you after you won when you previously said i was one of the only people you trusted in this house?

For Beatrix: I know for you, you played socially for the most part and it led up to you making hard decisions that ended up affecting your jury management here. What would you say are some of the hardest decisions you had to make as a widely social player, and how did that end up helping you get here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next