Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Final 2

Go down 
+9
Mark Hoffman
Lois Griffin
Christine Quinn
Sofia Wylie
Danny Torrance
Andrea Agosti
Nina Bo'Nina Brown
Beatrix Kiddo
Arisaw Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 7:17:07

Thank you Nina great answer 💛 good luck!

Nina Bo'Nina Brown likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 7:19:06

Nina, we all know that Big Brother is as much about social interactions as it is comp skills. When we applied to be on, we all agreed that we would be active on the forum beyond just doing comps, and that’s clearly an area where you lacked. So from a very early point, I have questioned why you were allowed to continue being on the show, and now I’m questioning why you agreed to be on the show when you knew you couldn’t honor that commitment fully, and why you should be allowed to win the show whose terms you couldn’t even honor?

Beatrix, we maintained a stronger social connection than I think you had with most people, but it does appear as though you got to this point by riding the waves of other people’s decisions. What decisions to you think you’re responsible for, and do you think that those decisions are enough for you to be considered for the win?

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lois Griffin

Lois Griffin

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 7:23:46

Nina, also understand that your class schedule means nothing to me. When I was in college I had twice as many classes, my days went from 8-8, I had work after that, AND my Fridays were full too. If you had time to take notes for these comps and study, you also had time to sit around and talk to people. Not an excuse to me.

Christine Quinn, Alison Dilaurentis, Mark Hoffman and Beatrix Kiddo like this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 7:48:07

Lois Griffin wrote:
Nina, we all know that Big Brother is as much about social interactions as it is comp skills. When we applied to be on, we all agreed that we would be active on the forum beyond just doing comps, and that’s clearly an area where you lacked. So from a very early point, I have questioned why you were allowed to continue being on the show, and now I’m questioning why you agreed to be on the show when you knew you couldn’t honor that commitment fully, and why you should be allowed to win the show whose terms you couldn’t even honor?

Beatrix, we maintained a stronger social connection than I think you had with most people, but it does appear as though you got to this point by riding the waves of other people’s decisions. What decisions to you think you’re responsible for, and do you think that those decisions are enough for you to be considered for the win?

Arisaw Cox wrote:
Rule 7: If you fail to vote for eviction at any point, you will not be able to play in the next HOH challenge. This is a 3 strikes you're out system as well. This means if you fail to vote
3 separate times during this game, you will be expelled (we will be lenient during double evictions)

Rule 8: If you quit, you risk being BANNED from the series. It messes with the game too much. I understand emergencies, so I will go at this case by case.

BEING ACTIVE IS VERY IMPORTANT. If you are not active for 48 hours (meaning that you did not even log on the forum for 48 hours) you will be removed from the game unless you have advised me you will be away.

Lois, I followed every rule of this game, and to the best of my abilities I tried to be active. To say that I am not deserving to win this game because of the time constraints of my daily life (see my response to Christine for more info on this) in my opinion is wrong because I did more than enough to make it here. I agreed to play knowing my schedule because I love this game and I love playing these games, and I knew I was capable of making it to the end and winning because I am a very determined individual. When I let the hosts know that my schedule is very intense and that I could not devote as much time as other players, they did not see it as a problem and still casted me fully aware of how much time I had during the day. And if they casted me knowing that, then I have just as much of a chance at winning as any other person. Believe me, it was painful to know that I was at a deficit socially because I could not communicate, but I probably would have been able to maneuver this game more easily if I could have. Regardless, I was not completely inactive, I still made effort into talking when I could, and the conversations I DID have were enough to buy me another round in the game.

Lois Griffin wrote:
Nina, also understand that your class schedule means nothing to me. When I was in college I had twice as many classes, my days went from 8-8, I had work after that, AND my Fridays were full too. If you had time to take notes for these comps and study, you also had time to sit around and talk to people. Not an excuse to me.

I took all my notes the day of the final four HoH competition, and I was willingly missing out on the events of my everyday life because of that. I could not commit to talking to people in all of my free time because you of all people should understand that you have to find time to take care of your priorities, and there are often more dire matters at hand instead of talking to the 22 people on the cast. We are not the same person. I'm not going to expect you to be able to deal with my schedule, and I'm not gonna expect myself to be able to handle your schedule. I get that we all have commitments, but every one of us used our time in whatever way we could, including myself. Through everything that I dealt with on the daily, I still never abandoned the idea of playing this game and would always try to keep my communications up, however much I could. It may not have been enough in your perspective, but it was enough to get me from a stark 24 up to the final 2. I hope you can respect that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 8:00:57

I will catch up later but I’m not gonna be fake, this final 2 feels like a huge slap in the face to everyone who played every facet of big brother this season. Why should any of the Jury respect your games when:

Nina - you only seemed to show up for comps
Beatrix - your conversational skills were severely lacking

Big Brother is a social game. You both made it to the end by being less than social. Convince me otherwise.

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad, Christine Quinn and Lois Griffin like this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 8:49:23

Mark Hoffman wrote:
I will catch up later but I’m not gonna be fake, this final 2 feels like a huge slap in the face to everyone who played every facet of big brother this season. Why should any of the Jury respect your games when:

Nina - you only seemed to show up for comps
Beatrix - your conversational skills were severely lacking

Big Brother is a social game. You both made it to the end by being less than social. Convince me otherwise.

The key word in what you have said to me is "seemed."

Yes, it is partly true that my activity was most notable when I was appearing publicly for competitions, but I had devoted as much time as I could to having private conversations. I didn't make it to the end solely on competition prowess, there were numerous times that I could have been renominated and evicted, but this did not occur because my conversations were straight to the point and allowed people to see value in protecting me.

The social game is not a cut and dry thing, there is a multitude of ways that a social game can be played and still be valid. A large part of the social game is awareness and perception, not only of others, but of how others are perceiving me. I feel like I had a good understanding of what other people in this game valued and how they perceived me at the time, and that allowed me to strike hard in my conversations and get people to trust me.

Whenever I had a conversation with someone, it was meaningful and never tactless unless the other party was visibly showing disinterest. The conversations I had with people early on allowed me to be included in alliances that protected me, and if it wasn't a group that was protecting me, I made sure that there were individuals who would protect me.

You yourself willed me the vote steal above any other person in the game, and that is because of what I chose to let you know about me with my double vote, as well as you trusted me to use it to try and save you when I knew it would be better if I kept it for myself. I played the social game in the way that I could, and I think a common folly in people who play social-strategy games is having a unwavering definition of how the game should be played without considering that there is no official path to winning and that it can be done in many ways. My social game was strongest in awareness, although it could have been stronger in the communication aspect. If you look at my opening speech, I had clocked exactly what the jury wanted to ask of me before I had any words from the jurors themselves, and that is because I was very keen throughout this game. If I had the time to applied my awareness to extended conversation with all of the players in this game, I think it would have been less of an issue for the jury as well as I would have had less of an uphill battle going into the late game. That is simply something I did not fulfill to the highest extent, but I still tried nonetheless. Thank you for the question.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 8:58:19

First, congrats to the Final 2!!! I think it’s pretty damn iconic you both say on the block week 2 and had to turn your games up. I had questions for the two of you however they have since been answered. As I said in my goodbye speech I’m voting for the person who was the riskiest because, “if your game is good enough, you’ll make it to the F2.”

I do wish y’all the best!! Congrats again!!!

Danny Torrance, Beatrix Kiddo and Nina Bo'Nina Brown like this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 8:59:21

Loid you are so real.
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 9:02:39

Okay now that the mushy shit is over, i wanna address something said, “Eventually, Loid and Mark, people who have nominated me and vice versa, realized their low positions within the House’s totem pole,”

We didn’t realize shit. Both of us were trying to talk to you for days on end and you left us on read days on end. You only talked to us when it was beneficial for you and that was only in the group chats. Please refer back to the three messages back to back I sent after you had nominated me and I was pulled down. That’s just the first time you saw value in me when I’d been pleading to work with you for WEEEEEEKS.

Mark Hoffman likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 9:11:40

Loid Forger wrote:
Okay now that the mushy shit is over, i wanna address something said, “Eventually, Loid and Mark, people who have nominated me and vice versa, realized their low positions within the House’s totem pole,”

We didn’t realize shit. Both of us were trying to talk to you for days on end and you left us on read days on end. You only talked to us when it was beneficial for you and that was only in the group chats. Please refer back to the three messages back to back I sent after you had nominated me and I was pulled down. That’s just the first time you saw value in me when I’d been pleading to work with you for WEEEEEEKS.

well loid, you did nominate me before I even had a chance to plea to you, as i was already late to class doing the hoh comp that day. The second anyone had considered to nominate me, let alone doing it, is enough for me to not want to prioritize you in the game because anyone can put someone up just because they have done it before in the past. And to be honest, I didn't really trust you to the degree that I trusted others. I made it a point that if I did not trust someone I would give them nothing and you had already started out our relationship giving me a reason to not trust you. Your second HoH showed me more of your character, and although you kept me safe, I saw that you were just as merciless as I was. And I could not move forward with that in the game.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 9:21:18

Hi everyone I just woke up and I will get back to answering your questions!
Back to top Go down
Loid Forger

Loid Forger

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 9:29:16

Nina Bo'Nina Brown wrote:
Loid Forger wrote:

well loid, you did nominate me before I even had a chance to plea to you, as i was already late to class doing the hoh comp that day. The second anyone had considered to nominate me, let alone doing it, is enough for me to not want to prioritize you in the game because anyone can put someone up just because they have done it before in the past. And to be honest, I didn't really trust you to the degree that I trusted others. I made it a point that if I did not trust someone I would give them nothing and you had already started out our relationship giving me a reason to not trust you. Your second HoH showed me more of your character, and although you kept me safe, I saw that you were just as merciless as I was. And I could not move forward with that in the game.

I see this I do. We can talk about it post season but you can’t deny I never tried to reach out and build that trust before I was on the bottom of the house. That’s the only problem I have with your speech so I stated it.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 9:40:12

Christine Quinn wrote:
Hey Beatrix, you being assured you stay on our HOH’s I feel like were more down to the both of Andrea and I knowing we had  the numbers there opposed to your “social prowess”

Can you tell me about these social connections you had that were more than the general exchange of “good luck tonight”, “do I have your vote” bc that’s what we had and I wouldn’t see that as a strong social connection I actually found it hard to get anything out of you other than a dry ass two worded response sometimes?

Hey Christine!

I think in a turbulent game where people lie and are unpredictable whereas you felt that you had the numbers I still think people had to agree to not vote me out which does ultimately boil down to they felt that I was better for their game as opposed to whoever was on the block next to me. I think that does show a semblance of a strong social game because I monitored my threat level constantly and I had long personal conversations regardless of game. It is still impressive in my eyes to only go nominated once week two and then go un-renominated for a large portion of the game and only have two total votes to evict me in the end.

Christine, looking back at our 21 pages of dialogue between each other I think that is more than just “good luck tonight” or “do I have your vote” because I definitely feel like you are leaving out key details. Our conversations transcended more than game and I definitely looked at you as one of my better allies because we honestly needed each other in the endgame. I knew that through keeping you in the Aimee vote I was able to garner more trust from you and whether it was subconscious or not you would end up being a great asset for me in the end because you did not evict me at final four over someone you had a final two with. I think that shows a strong social connection.

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 9:58:00

Lois Griffin wrote:

Beatrix, we maintained a stronger social connection than I think you had with most people, but it does appear as though you got to this point by riding the waves of other people’s decisions. What decisions do you think you’re responsible for and do you think that those decisions are enough for you to be considered for the win?

Hey Lois!

I think I would like to talk about the vote right before the jury phase started with Sofia C. and Shoto Todoroki. Throughout this vote, I knew that the chips were falling to be split right down the middle. I knew that if I went with the Shoto side of the vote I would be playing with individuals like Loid and Mark who at that point in the game did not have the best social connection with me so I put my vote with the girls. Through doing this I was able to secure my spot with the girls and gain their trust. This vote was crucial because it definitely created a split of the house and I chose the split of individuals that I had stronger relationships with. Most of my game was navigating through the house without getting blood on my hands and making difficult decisions. Another crucial vote for me was in the Aimee vs. Christine vote, where I knew Aimee was a loyal ally towards me but the way she was moving through the game I thought it would have been harder for me to progress than Christine who did not have many allies at that point in time. I know that big brother is a social game and I socially mastered to always be on the right side of the numbers. No one influenced my decisions and I did what I thought was the best for my game. Voting out people like Aimee and even attempting to save Sofia W. in the vote where she went home could have exposed my game but it ultimately helped it.  I think that these hard decisions should allow me to be considered for the win because I took risks and they paid off.

Lois Griffin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 10:06:01

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Christine Quinn wrote:
Hey Beatrix, you being assured you stay on our HOH’s I feel like were more down to the both of Andrea and I knowing we had  the numbers there opposed to your “social prowess”

Can you tell me about these social connections you had that were more than the general exchange of “good luck tonight”, “do I have your vote” bc that’s what we had and I wouldn’t see that as a strong social connection I actually found it hard to get anything out of you other than a dry ass two worded response sometimes?

Christine, looking back at our 21 pages of dialogue between each other I think that is more than just “good luck tonight” or “do I have your vote” because I definitely feel like you are leaving out key details. Our conversations transcended more than game and I definitely looked at you as one of my better allies because we honestly needed each other in the endgame. I knew that through keeping you in the Aimee vote I was able to garner more trust from you and whether it was subconscious or not you would end up being a great asset for me in the end because you did not evict me at final four over someone you had a final two with. I think that shows a strong social connection.

I’m ngl I have spoken to people and had new threads be created bc we talk too much and others almost hitting that point, so if those 21 pages are your best social work thats slightly concerning to me? I do agree we did have som in between chatter and I do like you I just don’t feel like it’s enough to take the win imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next