Big Brother Quarantine Season 12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Quarantine Season 12

~New Game. Different Pieces~

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
FINALE STARTS @ 5:00PM EST TONIGHT
Latest topics
» Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Mon 17 Oct - 12:31:59

» Thoughts on these thots!
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Mon 17 Oct - 9:55:11

» Terri Joe's Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Christine Quinn Mon 17 Oct - 5:29:38

» Arisaw's Feelings
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 22:08:33

» Let it Off Your Chest
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Loid Forger Sun 16 Oct - 21:15:03

» The Reveal
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Queen Elizabeth II Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:16

» Motoki’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Motoki Maxted Sun 16 Oct - 20:25:04

» AFP Winners
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Charlie Dompler Sun 16 Oct - 19:07:32

» MY ACTUALY CONFESSION ROOM
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Pamela Jenkins Sun 16 Oct - 19:04:41

» Motoki’s Elimination Game
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ferris Bueller Sun 16 Oct - 17:40:48

» Final 2 (Winner Revealed)
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Beatrix Kiddo Sun 16 Oct - 17:15:09

» Eleanor’s Thoughts
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 17:08:54

» Special Thanks
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Arisaw Cox Sun 16 Oct - 17:01:54

» Final 2
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 17:00:38

» Jury vote!!
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Moolissaw Sun 16 Oct - 16:14:16

» Final Impressions/Rankings
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Terri Joe Sun 16 Oct - 16:05:11

» Final Ranking for Haley’s Fav
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Haley James Scott Sun 16 Oct - 15:41:00

» The Jury House
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lois Griffin Sun 16 Oct - 15:32:30

» Tape Recorder Message
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Danny Torrance Sun 16 Oct - 15:20:30

» Voting Thread
Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mark Hoffman Sun 16 Oct - 15:16:31

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Final 2

Go down 
+9
Mark Hoffman
Lois Griffin
Christine Quinn
Sofia Wylie
Danny Torrance
Andrea Agosti
Nina Bo'Nina Brown
Beatrix Kiddo
Arisaw Cox
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee Gibbs

Aimee Gibbs

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 14:46:39

#ChristineWasRobbed

Ferris Bueller and Christine Quinn like this post

Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 14:52:17

Nina Bo'Nina Brown wrote:
Christine Quinn wrote:
I recognized that the only true danger there was to me in this game was being nominated by the HoH and keeping up with the health points tasks, so I did just enough to get me by whenever I could.

im sorry bro this is just laughable bc i literally said you prob log in and just do whatever you can to get you by for the day LMAOOO

edit: ok fixed i think
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:00:41

Alison Dilaurentis wrote:

For Beatrix: I know for you, you played socially for the most part and it led up to you making hard decisions that ended up affecting your jury management here. What would you say are some of the hardest decisions you had to make as a widely social player, and how did that end up helping you get here?

Hi Alison thank you for your question,

I think some of the hardest decisions that I have said numerous times over this thread but definitely evicting my final two in Aimee over Christine because of how much of a jury threat she was and I felt that she had bigger plans that I was not either apart or aware of. Another hard decision that I would like to highlight was tying the vote between Sofia W. and Christine because while Christine was a solid ally towards me at that stage in the game, I was aware of the final two she had with Lois and I also wanted to weaken Andrea’s chance if she reached final two alongside me. Tying that vote was very risky but it paid off and I was able to talk Lois out of targeting the week leading into final five and helped me get to the end.

Alison Dilaurentis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:01:06

wait why’s my name there assfsggdhd
Back to top Go down
Christine Quinn

Christine Quinn

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:01:53

Aimee Gibbs wrote:
#ChristineWasRobbed

Thanks bestie 💛 you were too I was devastated when u left I can’t lie 😭
Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:04:07

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

For Beatrix: I know for you, you played socially for the most part and it led up to you making hard decisions that ended up affecting your jury management here. What would you say are some of the hardest decisions you had to make as a widely social player, and how did that end up helping you get here?

I think some of the hardest decisions that I have said numerous times over this thread but definitely evicting my final two in Aimee over Christine because of how much of a jury threat she was and I felt that she had bigger plans that I was not either apart or aware of. Another hard decision that I would like to highlight was tying the vote between Sofia W. and Christine because while Christine was a solid ally towards me at that stage in the game, I was aware of the final two she had with Lois and I also wanted to weaken Andrea’s chance if she reached final two alongside me. Tying that vote was very risky but it paid off and I was able to talk Lois out of targeting the week leading into final five and helped me get to the end.

thank you! one more question- what is the worst move you think you made? and how much did it have a capability to hinder you in this game?
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:11:35

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

thank you! one more question- what is the worst move you think you made? and how much did it have a capability to hinder you in this game?

My worst move would probably have to be not pushing harder and using the information I had on Andrea for her to go up during Christine's HOH and being put up as a pawn as a result next to Danny who I really wanted to stay in the game. I don't think it hindered me to a grave extent but it definitely would have been better to get her out sooner than as late as she stayed.

Alison Dilaurentis likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:13:51

I am curious to know what information you had on me. I didn’t tell you anything lol so I’m assuming it’s a third party thing
Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:17:39

Andrea Agosti wrote:
I am curious to know what information you had on me. I didn’t tell you anything lol so I’m assuming it’s a third party thing

Just information I had from Aimee where she exposed different alliances that you created or were apart of
Back to top Go down
Alison Dilaurentis

Alison Dilaurentis

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:18:36

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

My worst move would probably have to be not pushing harder and using the information I had on Andrea for her to go up during Christine's HOH and being put up as a pawn as a result next to Danny who I really wanted to stay in the game. I don't think it hindered me to a grave extent but it definitely would have been better to get her out sooner than as late as she stayed.

Thank you. Congratulations! I mentioned you were going to slide by in my eviction speech, lowkey called that my mind is so powerful but anyway good luck!

Beatrix Kiddo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:48:26

With 15 minutes left I just want to do a closing statement to wrap everything up. I’m not sure if any more questions are coming but if any of you are still on the edge with your vote I just wanna say that throughout the game I made tough decisions and built strong connections, some said I did what other people told me to but that is not the case. In these games you always see the muscles or the brains get rewarded. The muscles need to win out and they possibly have flashy moves tied to their resume. The brain needs to move strategically and sometimes manipulate behind the scenes. I would like to introduce a new element, the heart. I think I represent the heart because I made genuine connections with a majority of the cast and did not have to get much blood on my hands. When I did make hard decisions I made sure I was calculated and that they would benefit me in the long term game. When the decisions are 50/50 of course my choice is going to coincide with another persons, but all of them were made with my own best judgment and gameplay. As for this final 2 thread I enjoyed answering all the questions. I did not want to make any excuses for my lack of big moves because I clearly see how that can be seen. I have school too and have been busy, I even have a final to study for right now but I’m putting my time in here to ensure I get my game understood by the jury. Nina hasn’t responded to any questions in a while and you would think that if it’s at stake between winning or losing that you would set an alarm or go to the bathroom to get your two cents in.

But anyways I had a blast playing so I want to thank all of the hosts and other players because it really has been an amazing time.

Terri Joe, Andrea Agosti, Christine Quinn, Alison Dilaurentis and Sofia Wylie like this post

Back to top Go down
Andrea Agosti

Andrea Agosti

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 15:49:37

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Andrea Agosti wrote:

Just information I had from Aimee where she exposed different alliances that you created or were apart of

Okay yeah so nothing Christine didn’t know then lol

Christine Quinn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mark Hoffman

Mark Hoffman

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 16:16:40

If you’re the heart then I’m afraid it’s stopped beating

Spoiler:

Danny Torrance likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 16:27:01

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad wrote:
Hello to the final two,
I don’t really have any riveting questions that would probe y’all to explain your games any further than you already have. I am not happy with either of your gameplays but understand why you both played the way you did. Not everyone is a comp beast so I get why you would want to fly under the radar or appear inactive Bea, and for the people who cannot be on 24/7 because of life commitments I see why you were okay with putting a target on your back and strictly being about wins Nina. We all play the hand we’re dealt, It’s just unfortunate that others really put their all into BOTH the competition and social aspects of the game whereas each of you only really focused on one of those aspects and were mehhh with the other aspect but I digress.

I don’t need to hear more about your games so my questions are what was your favorite competition of the season? healthpoints, wheel spin, or blogging hour? your favorite prejuror? And your favorite thing about mama (personal or physical 🐸)?

My favorite competition was probably Spiral... It was fun. Even though everyone including myself flopped. My favorite thing about you was your manner of speech, it was cracking me up when you were fighting people.

Mrs. Dolores “Mama” Toad likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Nina Bo'Nina Brown

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct - 16:28:10

Mark Hoffman wrote:
Yeah Nina I was super stoked to will you that Vote Steal so you could go and pass out, not vote at all in the final round you could have used it, and waste it along with your other powers. Good job!

I did use it in the last round I could use it.... I did not pass out, I definitely voted you out sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2   Final 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next